Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Request about knives.

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
Hey I have small request. Could you please make Nefarious Knives to be symmetrical when wearing on the back? Thanks!

Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
Those who love symmetry will understand! Too bad I cannot stich the knives, that is why I want them to look symmetrical. Never going to achieve this without support or feedback, hehe. Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Jojimbo101 on Sep 17, 2014 wrote:
Those who love symmetry will understand! Too bad I cannot stich the knives, that is why I want them to look symmetrical. Never going to achieve this without support or feedback, hehe. Thanks!
Why stitch them, they're very cool & wicked looking! I look at all the weapons in awe and envy!

Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
anecorbie on Sep 17, 2014 wrote:
Why stitch them, they're very cool & wicked looking! I look at all the weapons in awe and envy!
That is why I just want them to be symmetric when wearing, and as an addition, why they do not shine when simply wearing, while most of weapons do shine. The knives only shine in combat. Then I will not have reasons to stich them! It is all about looks!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
They are nefariously uneven on purpose muwahahahaha!!!!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey