Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A little salt and pepper - poisons produced!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
Hello fellow pirates! Everyone is complaining about Hiding, but I want to complain (I usually do not complain, but this time I am just asking for a change rather than complaining) about Poisons and Bleeding.

I been asking many times to make these two damage over turns (DoT(s)) to be stackable. And I will ask again, but this time on the Message Boards!

PLEASE!? Make them stackable!

The new Moo Manchu Tower brings loads of gear that grants Poisons and then Hides and Strikes. But what use could we put to the many Poison cards if it doesn’t stack and most likely only one or max two Poison cards might be used.

Theoretically Poisons and Bleeding must stack as well as Burning does stack. A little mean example: look, someone burns you with a torch and then another one burns you with a flamethrower, which is way tougher, but you cannot burn from the flamethrower because you are already burning from the torch. Got it? Eh?

I completely agree if Poison damage will be reduced. It could even increase with each number of Poisons applied to the opponent. Same applies to Bleeding. But please make these DoTs stackable. Sometimes it is also annoying that you used Strike and applied Bleeding, then you used Strike again, but Bleeding was not applied because it does not stack with other Bleeding.

That is all. Thank you!

Samuel

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Jojimbo101 on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
Hello fellow pirates! Everyone is complaining about Hiding, but I want to complain (I usually do not complain, but this time I am just asking for a change rather than complaining) about Poisons and Bleeding.

I been asking many times to make these two damage over turns (DoT(s)) to be stackable. And I will ask again, but this time on the Message Boards!

PLEASE!? Make them stackable!

The new Moo Manchu Tower brings loads of gear that grants Poisons and then Hides and Strikes. But what use could we put to the many Poison cards if it doesn’t stack and most likely only one or max two Poison cards might be used.

Theoretically Poisons and Bleeding must stack as well as Burning does stack. A little mean example: look, someone burns you with a torch and then another one burns you with a flamethrower, which is way tougher, but you cannot burn from the flamethrower because you are already burning from the torch. Got it? Eh?

I completely agree if Poison damage will be reduced. It could even increase with each number of Poisons applied to the opponent. Same applies to Bleeding. But please make these DoTs stackable. Sometimes it is also annoying that you used Strike and applied Bleeding, then you used Strike again, but Bleeding was not applied because it does not stack with other Bleeding.

That is all. Thank you!

Samuel
Lol, do you want to start another post of "Swashbucklers are too Op?"

Ensign
Jan 17, 2010
No thanks; Swashbucklers are already on the tip top of the PvP scene, there is no need for further buffs. I am a swashbuckler myself and I feel poison and Assassins work fine. Poison is mainly a stall tool. And can't you just hide, poison, assassins, hide again, and assassin again? No. This buff would take things over the top. It gives no counter play to other classes.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
*heavy weapons guy eating noises* sorry,your title made me hungry,i was eating spaghetti to cure my hunger.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I have to agree, stacking poisons and bleeding would be nice for PvE. Problem is, if this was implemented in the game there would be TONS of complaints and hate from the hardcore PvP players, and I don't want to read that. As it is, they are completely against the recent Hidden update-- another Swashbuckler boost so close to that would make them far from happy.