Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Tower Terrors

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Arrr, welcome to the Tower Terror headquarters inside underground Devilfish Hollow... well, it's more of inside-cave Devilfish Hollow, but whatever. Say, why are you here? You wish to destroy the tower of Moo Manchu? Ah, don't we all. Welcome then, friend.

Of course, to find out which branch of the Terrors you belong to, you must sign here, here, and... go to here! Now run along, and prepare for the Battle of your life! (LINK)

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
darkdoombro345 on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
Arrr, welcome to the Tower Terror headquarters inside underground Devilfish Hollow... well, it's more of inside-cave Devilfish Hollow, but whatever. Say, why are you here? You wish to destroy the tower of Moo Manchu? Ah, don't we all. Welcome then, friend.

Of course, to find out which branch of the Terrors you belong to, you must sign here, here, and... go to here! Now run along, and prepare for the Battle of your life! (LINK)
This seems like a pointless post, so let me make myself clear.

The Tower Terrors are a group of Moo Manchu's Tower farmers who have joined together for events, parties, farming, Farming parties, and togetherness. I plan for this to be big, and if it isn't well... make your own farming group, I suppose. Just thought it would be a fun way for us to join together as a social guild and have company while farming Moo Manchu.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
darkdoombro345 on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:

Oh Pirate101 Central :(

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Rachel Dreamsong on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
Oh Pirate101 Central :(
Don't have an account? Aw, Rat(beard)s, looks like we've lost a Terror. I can add you to the member list without you having an account, if only you give me the right character information.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
darkdoombro345 on Sep 8, 2014 wrote:
Don't have an account? Aw, Rat(beard)s, looks like we've lost a Terror. I can add you to the member list without you having an account, if only you give me the right character information.
I dug up the old account. I don't use central much though