Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

2 Questions for a developer.

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
1) Can you reduce the Striped Bumbaloon levels, and CR rate please?

2) Can you somehow Bring back a character that you accidentally deleted I accidentally deleted my Privateer Silver Hope Morris and she had a Nausica and now she's gone can you some how recover her if i leave an open space for her

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy,

You will need to send an email to support@pirate101.com to request the recovery of a deleted character.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Polaris1055 on Sep 6, 2014 wrote:
1) Can you reduce the Striped Bumbaloon levels, and CR rate please?

2) Can you somehow Bring back a character that you accidentally deleted I accidentally deleted my Privateer Silver Hope Morris and she had a Nausica and now she's gone can you some how recover her if i leave an open space for her
If you are having problems with the bumbaloons, One-Eyed Jack wrote a great article in this newsletter that will help you a lot. I re read it whenever one of my Chrissy's needs to battle them and she always does well, no matter what her class is.

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Bonnie Anne on Sep 6, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy,

You will need to send an email to support@pirate101.com to request the recovery of a deleted character.
Thank You so much I can always rely on you