Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Chrissy's 5000 post celebration!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Yay Chrissy! 5000 posts is quiet an achievement, so who's up for a party (yeeess, I finally get to create one!)? Mayhaps we shall travel to Gullet, or a little visit to the mysterious Dino-lands of Xul Akmul? I'll leave the details to Chrissy, but when we do it, look around for Dark Daniel Kidd when it happens! Can't wait!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Congrats! See? Told u we would me having these party's weekly lol x fist pump x

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
darkdoombro345 on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
Yay Chrissy! 5000 posts is quiet an achievement, so who's up for a party (yeeess, I finally get to create one!)? Mayhaps we shall travel to Gullet, or a little visit to the mysterious Dino-lands of Xul Akmul? I'll leave the details to Chrissy, but when we do it, look around for Dark Daniel Kidd when it happens! Can't wait!
A party sounds like a great idea Daniel! Nice job supporting your fellow pirates and posters.

I believe that Misty (Dragon) Jackson has set up preliminary party details in this thread, or actually a culmination of 3 threads started by 3 different marauders, that were merged into one to celebrate Chrissy's accomplishments. I believe that the date may have been meant to read Friday, September 19th (it shows 9th at the moment) since the 9th is on a Tuesday.

I am sure that once the details are ironed out and agreed upon, that there will be yet another fantastic party with any and all more than welcome to join in the Spiral fun. It will be great to see you then and there, whatever then and there ends up being in the end.

Way to go Chrissy and nice job Daniel!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
darkdoombro345 on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
I posted some party details on the 5000 posts thread. I hope to see you there!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Congrats Chrissy :D this deserves a party at the Nefarious tower!

Fan Flanders: Uh Captain? You never finished the side quest to gain access to it
o.o well I will try to hurry it up