Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shark week

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
I didn't see a post for this, and sorry if I duplicated... but, I just want to say, thank you KI team for our Shark week prizes! I got glam chowder, which I hadn't seen before, and thought it was very cute - and useful! I have hungry pets

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
I didn't see a post for this, and sorry if I duplicated... but, I just want to say, thank you KI team for our Shark week prizes! I got glam chowder, which I hadn't seen before, and thought it was very cute - and useful! I have hungry pets
I got a shark sandwich.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I got a level 10 snack whose name escapes me at the moment and one of my more famished pets gobbled it up so fast there is no going back to check. I am also beyond grateful to be the recipient of KingsIsle's famous generosity.

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 20, 2014 wrote:
I got a level 10 snack whose name escapes me at the moment and one of my more famished pets gobbled it up so fast there is no going back to check. I am also beyond grateful to be the recipient of KingsIsle's famous generosity.
Pets can be impatient sometimes. Anyway, did anyone on these message boards get the desired shark mount?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I got a Subata Roll the art work was very clever ( a sushi roll with bat wings ) . My Celestial Dragon chomped it! He rarely gets such a treat! Thank you, KI!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I ended up getting the 7-day Hammerhead rental shark. I'm guessing that that's still pretty good!

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Bloody Talon Quinn on Aug 21, 2014 wrote:
I got nothing but picture of mordeki
It was STILL a gift and if you don't like it or don't have a Buccaneer that would, you can always sell it. A gift generously given is never "Nothing"