Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The guy who knows...

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
I was thinking that maybe around Level 65 One Eyed Jack would call you.He would tell you that he has reports that their is a new city in a secret part of the spiral[hint:it is in a cove in marleybone].He says it is named New Victoria and that it is a lot like old marleybone.[puppet show goes on telling about old marleybone and its downfall,then it tells about new victoria]Well he tells you that their is a dog their named Admiral Basset who knows a guy that can get you any info and any housing item for a price of only 5000 gold.Well he gives you a bag with a bottle in it and a letter.When you get there you see that the fort is on the other end of a toll bridge that is in the middle of a battle between the dog troops and cats,wharf rats,cutthroats and the armada so you need to find another way there when you here a small street dog tells you that he knows a way but you need to get his bone back from the cat crooks down at Victoria Merchant docks,where you have to steal a chest from the main ship when you get ambushed by a cat named Jimmy Spot,a old cabin boy who started learning hoodoo and summoned wraths until you threatened his pet fish,Mr.Scales.The street dog takes you a in an old boat to the Admiral.You give him the letter and he says he will help you if you deliver a shipment of new canons down there.You do it and he says he will take you there and you get him as a companion.The person he takes you to is a rat named tommy whiskers,who you take to One Eyed Jack.But Before You leave a cannonball shoots right thru the gate and troopers retreating back tell you to fire the cannons and get the troops off the ships out back.After you do that you need to secure the prisoners and get a few troops to help you.But right when you were leaving the armada blasts thru and you and 8 dog troops must fend off the upcoming hoards of troops.After a few rounds you find out you need to defeat the Elite who replaced Deacon named Dauntiful,a cross between a battle angel and one of the ones you saw on the erebus and then you fly back to Jack and he thanks you and tom tells he can help you anytime.In the end you get a Marleybone Supergalleon[more powerful than regular one],Admiral Basset who has a sword and pistol or Dauntiful,and a brand new helper who tells you new quests and can gat you any housing item in the spiral.More news soon.tell me what u think Loyal Gaspar Radcliffee Level 51 Musketeer

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
That was a mouthful, an intriguing one nonetheless. Are you proposing this as an add-on the Marleybone? Or were you thinking it would be the next section of the main storyline? Either way, I can envision the story you've put together in my head, and I like it. I would, however, like a little more backstory to go with the action.

~Gibbsie

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Well, it IS an intriguing idea. However, with the destruction of (REDACTED) <---( I don't want to ruin the storyline for you lol), the Armada has had their war machine in Marleybone nearly destroyed. The chances of Marleybone falling to the Armada are now EXTREMELY remote. But, I could imagine it happening. The Armada brings in a new superweapon, and MB is destroyed, leaving the Admiralty to make a new city in the absence of Her Royal Highness. Admiral Basset would be a cool companion to have, indeed.

@The Gibbs: Here's your backstory in my point of view.

With the recent destruction of Marleybone at the hands of a new Armada superweapon, you are called back by Mr. M to help in the construction and defense of a new city, known as New Victoria. With your now overly-large crew, you must defend and help build Marleybone's new refuge through a HUGE series of quests, challenges, and bosses. However, not all is as it seems. A new threat is rising, having just "walked out the door.....easily" of the Glass House. He has gathered all criminal clans under his control, and now he marches to destroy Marleybone's last hope of salvation! Can this new threat be defeated by you with the help of the remainder of the Royal Navy, led by the surviving members of the Admiralty? And can the last battalions of the Redcoats and their leaders retake Marleybone City from the clutches of the Armada with your help!? Once you have defeated the new threat and saved New Victoria, lead all Marleybonian armies against the Armada in Marleybone City in an all-out fight to defeat Bishop and Phule as they try to stomp out all resistance! This book, by FAR......will be your FINEST HOUR. Book 18: The Armada Strikes Back! Marleybone's Darkest Hour!!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
That was an interesting read. It would make an amusing addition to the game.

But man, paragraph breaks are your friend.

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
warriorscreed on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
Well, it IS an intriguing idea. However, with the destruction of (REDACTED) <---( I don't want to ruin the storyline for you lol), the Armada has had their war machine in Marleybone nearly destroyed. The chances of Marleybone falling to the Armada are now EXTREMELY remote. But, I could imagine it happening. The Armada brings in a new superweapon, and MB is destroyed, leaving the Admiralty to make a new city in the absence of Her Royal Highness. Admiral Basset would be a cool companion to have, indeed.

With the recent destruction of Marleybone at the hands of a new Armada superweapon, you are called back by Mr. M to help in the construction and defense of a new city, known as New Victoria. With your now overly-large crew, you must defend and help build Marleybone's new refuge through a HUGE series of quests, challenges, and bosses. However, not all is as it seems. A new threat is rising, having just "walked out the door.....easily" of the Glass House. He has gathered all criminal clans under his control, and now he marches to destroy Marleybone's last hope of salvation! Can this new threat be defeated by you with the help of the remainder of the Royal Navy, led by the surviving members of the Admiralty? And can the last battalions of the Redcoats and their leaders retake Marleybone City from the clutches of the Armada with your help!? Once you have defeated the new threat and saved New Victoria, lead all Marleybonian armies against the Armada in Marleybone City in an all-out fight to defeat Bishop and Phule as they try to stomp out all resistance! This book, by FAR......will be your FINEST HOUR. Book 18: The Armada Strikes Back! Marleybone's Darkest Hour!!
Well what about the housing vendor that can get any item in the spiral?But I do like the idea,but can we still have Jack and the Puppet show?And maybe we can also have another island in the skyway and it would be called the Brittania Skyway.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Your characters are all imagined well and their names are very good, but please learn to use some paragraphs! Here's a hint - start a paragraph when beginning a new section or action of the story. Paragraphs will make your story easier to read.

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
Thanks for the explanation @warriorscreed!

~Gibbsie

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
warriorscreed on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:

Didn't Moriarty say that he didn't want Marleybone to be taken over, going as far as helping Special Branch? And, to be honest, why would he? The Armada bears as a much of a threat to Marleybone's black market as to Marleybone itself.