Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thanks One Eyed Jack!!!!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Just wanted to tell One Eyed Jack that after I redeemed the Christmas in July code,I got Prince Yulefest on my crew!!!!

And I wanted Prince Yulefest(a lot lot more than the other Christmas companions,actually) and I am happy to get him on my crew!!!

Thanks Jack!!!!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on Jul 26, 2014 wrote:
Just wanted to tell One Eyed Jack that after I redeemed the Christmas in July code,I got Prince Yulefest on my crew!!!!

And I wanted Prince Yulefest(a lot lot more than the other Christmas companions,actually) and I am happy to get him on my crew!!!

Thanks Jack!!!!
Aww. Yer so lucky! i really wanted him, lol congrats! i think its pretty funny that his critical music is a christmas song :D. i cant wait to see what they come up with this christmas!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Well Jingle My Bells......way to go Felix! Congrats on getting old princey, I am quite sure Yule love em.

Administrator
Congrats! (Don't just thank me, the entire team is to blame for that promotion. )

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 29, 2014 wrote:
Congrats! (Don't just thank me, the entire team is to blame for that promotion. )
My thanks and a piratey bow with a graceful, Anne Radcliffeish flourish of my hat to the Entire Team.

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
Congratulations!

I took advantage of the promotion for myself and my 3 kids. Three of us got the wallpaper but my youngest got Prince Yulefest!

Of course, it had to be the 5-year old who spends the majority of her time online running the opposite direction of the arrow and changing her outfits.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
fearless robert sp... on Jul 27, 2014 wrote:
Aww. Yer so lucky! i really wanted him, lol congrats! i think its pretty funny that his critical music is a christmas song :D. i cant wait to see what they come up with this christmas!
Thanks!Though to be fair,I was expecting a housing item(and hoping for a staff),this was a delightful surprise.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jul 29, 2014 wrote:
Well Jingle My Bells......way to go Felix! Congrats on getting old princey, I am quite sure Yule love em.
Indeed,I went completely nutcrackers when I saw the music in his critical animation!I mean,the Raven was sharpening her Claus,when he decided to give her a present by snowing her in with his Christmas in Yuly cheerful nature!I mean,he does have a cold gaze,despite the sparkly,wooshy,mysticy,magical dust thingy floating out of his gun.(Yes,I'm a Mighty Oracle,and use a title like the Hoodoo Master and I still refer to it as ''sparkly,wooshy,mysticy,magical dust thingy '')

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 29, 2014 wrote:
The reason this message is addressed to you is because you gave me the code in the first place.I read about it on the message boards,redeemed it,and got the nutcracker.I thank the entire Kingsisle office,because I know the majority of the team worked on it.(Blind Mew had no visions to write,items to name,tutorial tips,dialogue or quests to write.Also,there are no puppet shows in the Christmassy stuff,so Donkey Hotay took a break.There are no ships or ship related items,so Dockmaster Dan took a break...)