Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ninja Pig

AuthorMessage
Dec 26, 2008
ive been playin pirates 101 for a while I really want a ninja pig companion I have a lvl47 and a couple lower lvl pirates of the other classes I want ninja pig for my witchdoctor class and swashbuckler classes I will help you any way I can if I can get a code I promise not to pass it on I only need it for one classes but if I can use it more than once ill be in your debt big thx and my witchdoctors name is merciful Patrick and and my swashbuckler name is deadeye Patrick holystone mmfcl

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
This is begging, and I don't do begging. The ninja pig is very useful... but I'm not going to give it to somebody I don't know. I'm pretty sure that this is gonna get locked by Jack. Sorry, but I really do think there are better ways to get it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
darkclown199 on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
ive been playin pirates 101 for a while I really want a ninja pig companion I have a lvl47 and a couple lower lvl pirates of the other classes I want ninja pig for my witchdoctor class and swashbuckler classes I will help you any way I can if I can get a code I promise not to pass it on I only need it for one classes but if I can use it more than once ill be in your debt big thx and my witchdoctors name is merciful Patrick and and my swashbuckler name is deadeye Patrick holystone mmfcl
Hi Darkclown, welcome to the message boards.
The Ninja Pigs are pretty rare to find now. Some of the fansites have them available for sale using their forum gold system. Once you acquire a code you can only use it once per account so if the miracle happens you will have to choose which pirate gets to rejoice.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
darkclown199 on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
Unfortunately the codes were very limited. You could use it more than once, but the time limit is already gone.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Maybe he or his cousin will show up on a future bundle card or in the crown shop.

-Indigo