Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Will there be a dye shop for pets?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 02, 2012
will we be able to color our pets soon? i ask this because when i go to the normal dye shop the pet button is grayed out. any info will be grateful!

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Clever Nicoal on Jul 12, 2014 wrote:
will we be able to color our pets soon? i ask this because when i go to the normal dye shop the pet button is grayed out. any info will be grateful!
That wouldn't make sense. You can get a Silver Buffaloon to look like a Durango Buffaloon, it just wouldn't feel normal

Ensign
Jun 02, 2012
That's not what i meant. lets say i have and octopus and the colors are red and orange, and i want to change it to blue and white. i would like to go to the dye shop and change it. if the pet's name happens to go with a certain color like the silver flying buffalo then yes, it shouldn't be changed.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
In Wizard101, which has been around much longer than Pirate, there are zillions of pets... and only a very, very few can be died. Which doesn't mean that we won't see more ability to die pets in Pirate, but I suspect if it appears it will again be limited to a select few pets.

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Clever Nicoal on Jul 20, 2014 wrote:
That's not what i meant. lets say i have and octopus and the colors are red and orange, and i want to change it to blue and white. i would like to go to the dye shop and change it. if the pet's name happens to go with a certain color like the silver flying buffalo then yes, it shouldn't be changed.
Oh, ok! Then I agree with this idea.