Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Coloring a mount in the famous Castaway's Cove

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
Okay so there is something that has been bothering me it's how my mounts keep changing colors when I put them together or one floor below them here are my calculations this happened after the new update 9 days after that I bought 2 hunting pumas from that bundle of azteca

2 hunting pumas = same color each

2 hunting pumas = a fast not very fast horse it changes it's hair color to a bluish color the horse is very close to the hunting pumas it's only one horse

2 hunting pumas = the jade ankilosaur it changes it's main color from green to orange like one pirate101 yard from the hunting pumas

2 hunting pumas = their twin the golden jaguar ok this one I don't like it's color you know the necklace it it has around his neck that changed from green to purple then it's main color that was like a golden orange and now it's like a white orange more white than orange the jaguar it one floor from them

They haven't changed back to their original color the hunting pumas are the same never changed I don't know why this is happening some kind of virus or I just don't know if anybody could help i'd appreciate it I don't like my golden jaguar's color.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
treasurelover224 on Jul 10, 2014 wrote:
Okay so there is something that has been bothering me it's how my mounts keep changing colors when I put them together or one floor below them here are my calculations this happened after the new update 9 days after that I bought 2 hunting pumas from that bundle of azteca

2 hunting pumas = a fast not very fast horse it changes it's hair color to a bluish color the horse is very close to the hunting pumas it's only one horse

2 hunting pumas = the jade ankilosaur it changes it's main color from green to orange like one pirate101 yard from the hunting pumas

2 hunting pumas = their twin the golden jaguar ok this one I don't like it's color you know the necklace it it has around his neck that changed from green to purple then it's main color that was like a golden orange and now it's like a white orange more white than orange the jaguar it one floor from them

They haven't changed back to their original color the hunting pumas are the same never changed I don't know why this is happening some kind of virus or I just don't know if anybody could help i'd appreciate it I don't like my golden jaguar's color.
So that's what happened to my pony? Yes, I placed a hunting puma in my house and picked up my pony to equip it and the mane and tail turned BLUE! They're still blue.

Developer
I am having a hard time understanding what you mean.
Are you saying that
1. When you place 2 mounts in this house that they change color?
or
2. After the last update the mounts changed color?
or
3. Something else?

If you can send a screenshot to One Eye Jack by email, that might help us understand what is going on here.

Thank you
Mr Treelawny

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
treasurelover224 on Jul 10, 2014 wrote:

Now something mysterious happened I don't think it's the pumas yesterday I was going to equip one puma and when I equipped it it turned light purple and it has the same color necklace of the golden jaguar I don't like this thing i'm moving from my Castaway's Cove to The Emperor's villa until this color change stops I have no mount now I have to rent one .

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
treasurelover224 on Jul 11, 2014 wrote:
Now something mysterious happened I don't think it's the pumas yesterday I was going to equip one puma and when I equipped it it turned light purple and it has the same color necklace of the golden jaguar I don't like this thing i'm moving from my Castaway's Cove to The Emperor's villa until this color change stops I have no mount now I have to rent one .
You can transfer any mount to another pirate by using your shared bank. If you don't want it in one house you can put it in the shared bank and have another pirate with another house use it.

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
Mr. Trelawny on Jul 11, 2014 wrote:
I am having a hard time understanding what you mean.
Are you saying that
1. When you place 2 mounts in this house that they change color?
or
2. After the last update the mounts changed color?
or
3. Something else?

If you can send a screenshot to One Eye Jack by email, that might help us understand what is going on here.

Thank you
Mr Treelawny
Now I don't get it after what happened in castaway cove I moved them the emperor's villa they were good there then i pick them up to move somewhere they change colors again then i move only the mounts to the bunkhouse i pick them up all good but then the day after i pick one up to use they change color no items in house I don't think it's the pumas I pick up the pumas change colors but then I moved them to castaway cove today i pick them up good tomorrow i'll check if they change color i'll take a snapshot and send the snapshot to see whats happening i'd go with numbers 2. and 3. on i'd go with 2. more on whats happening.

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
Ok now I get whats going on when you leave a mount in any house even bunkhouse for hours or a day when your going to pick them up and put them somewhere or use them they change colors but if you put them from one house to another they get their main colors back but if you keep them there for hours they change colors interesting I have the screenshot do you still need it I have it but I don't know how to send it.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
this is happening to me to, except they stay the same color when i use them as a mount, the jade and red dino mount both turned to orange, could you fix this its annoying when i want to use them because the red one is pretty rare

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
i once saw a yellow and red color hybrid batacuda

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013