Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The giant tower in Path of Penance

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
In case you didn't know, the latest update added a HUGE tower in the Path of Penance in Mooshu with a huge dark spiraling cloud above it. The update notes says it all; "Something nefarious is happening over a certain tower in Mooshu lately!" Well, I found that certain tower a few minutes ago while I was on my way to go and defeat Lo Pan in the Path of Penance. I am very eager to enter and see just what is stirring in this tower. Does anyone know how to get in this thing? Is there some kind of side quest I need to do? I really need to know See you in the Spiral

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Scurvy Anthony Wal... on Jul 6, 2014 wrote:
In case you didn't know, the latest update added a HUGE tower in the Path of Penance in Mooshu with a huge dark spiraling cloud above it. The update notes says it all; "Something nefarious is happening over a certain tower in Mooshu lately!" Well, I found that certain tower a few minutes ago while I was on my way to go and defeat Lo Pan in the Path of Penance. I am very eager to enter and see just what is stirring in this tower. Does anyone know how to get in this thing? Is there some kind of side quest I need to do? I really need to know See you in the Spiral
It has not yet opened, and I've been planning a farming party for it as soon as it opens. See my post "Nefarious tower - party anyone?" for details.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
It has been hinted that our enemy, Moo Manchu might be inside that tower! It sounds like it will be an endurance dungeon, with many fights! By that time, I hope to have 100 companions (I have 92 right now), meaning that I will trample that sad excuse for a cow! It also sounds like an expansion could be happening later this summer, as hinted in the producer's letter. Take a look and see if you can decipher the riddle!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
It doesn't appear to be open yet. Possibly after the next update.

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Thank you everyone. Bummer that its not open yet... I really am wondering what in the name of Davy Jones is happening in that tower. See you in the Spiral

Commodore
May 31, 2009
warriorscreed on Jul 7, 2014 wrote:
It has been hinted that our enemy, Moo Manchu might be inside that tower! It sounds like it will be an endurance dungeon, with many fights! By that time, I hope to have 100 companions (I have 92 right now), meaning that I will trample that sad excuse for a cow! It also sounds like an expansion could be happening later this summer, as hinted in the producer's letter. Take a look and see if you can decipher the riddle!
If I am able to go into the tower, I want you and your companions on my team!

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
warriorscreed on Jul 7, 2014 wrote:
You have 92 companions?!!!!!? how?
-dolan