Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Next Worlds?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
Here is some speculation and guesswork relating to our future travels in the game. First, our next world should be Valencia, Cadiz Skyway, as confirmed by Blind Mew. We should also see the mysterious Queen clockwork. We go there to learn how to defeat Kane, and maybe collect a piece of the map from the Armada, maybe from the Queen herself! Mew has stated we will see a lot of her, and she will be in her element. Looking at the Frogfathers letter, we can see Grizzleheim is coming, so there we have Books 14-15, maybe 16. After that, we will need to find our parents piece. Mew has said we will visit two of the three worlds Krokotopia, Darkmoor, and Rajah. Our parents were in Rajah, so we could start there. We will need to talk to our Presidio companions though. Mew has also said Book 18 will be a lot of work for the art department. We will need to return to Valencia to get the last Armada piece, and then El Dorado. Mew has said it is unlikely we will defeat all the Elites before than too..
Any opinions or additions?
Clever Sam Jones

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
With all due respect, Monsieur Sam Jones, I think you might be jumping to a lot of conclusions here. Certainly, the end of chapter 14 gives us the information that we must go to Valencia, and soon... but that doesn't mean, necessarily, that Valencia is the very next world we will encounter. We might indeed do so, or we might have to go somewhere else first to figure out how to get there without being captured or killed.

Also, Blind Mew teasingly said that the next skyway began with a 'C'. Not that it was 'Cadiz skyway'. It could well be Cadiz skyway, but sometimes the names of skyways do not necessarily correspond with a significant landmass. (Some do, such as those in MooShu, and of course, Skull Island). And do we really want to go to Cadiz, Kane's center of power, right away? (At least, of our own volition )

There are lots of possibilities for a 'C' skyway for Valencia - Cordova, perhaps, or my favorite notion, Castile (as it would be a neat pairing with the Aragon skyway). But the next skyway may not be in Valencia -- what about 'Cairo' if in Krokotopia? Or 'Caribe' if a new Skull Island skyway? But I am speculating here without any firm ground whatsoever.

And certainly the Frogfather's letter was full of a lot of teasing references, but there can be more than one possibility for each of those riddles, so like any good tease, it leaves us with more questions than answers!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Cadiz is a very long way to go, that's the central power of the armada.After Aquila it's more likely our pirate(s) will visit a city called Florenzia in Valencia, to find out the identity of the toy maker,perhaps to help the resistance to save the zone from an armada take over.There might be other places in Valencia yet to be mention.

As for other world Girzzleheim, to look for a piece of the Map from Erica the Red. I wonder what discoveries our pirate is going make along the way ? Then our pirate have to travel back to Moo Shu to explore the Imperial Sky way, who knows what is in store for our pirate(s). Then after Valencia part 2, I think Captain Avery is going to send our pirate(s) to either Krokotopia or some where else in the spiral.

So i think for Books 15-18 is for Grizzleheim,Books 19-20 is Moo Shu part 2 and Books 21- 23 is Valencia part 2. Based on the frog father's riddle.I am so ready Valencia part 2 .But who knows what comes after book 14

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
With all due respect Madame Anne Radcliffe, when asked if the Cadiz Skyway in Valencia was next, Blind Mew answered in his usual roundabout way with a yes. Quite surprising really. Perhaps our pirate is venturing there on a scout mission? Also Cadiz could reference a central city or capital if you will, not the Grand Design. And yes, I did have a lot of speculations, as there is little else I can do.
Au Revoir,
Clever Sam Jones

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
Also, it could be possible that the armada has translated the markings on the birds, and may have imprisoned the toymaker in their grand design, thinking that no one would be stupid enough to go there. Unless of course my theory of the capital proves correct
Clever Sam Jones

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Clever Sam Jones on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
With all due respect Madame Anne Radcliffe, when asked if the Cadiz Skyway in Valencia was next, Blind Mew answered in his usual roundabout way with a yes. Quite surprising really. Perhaps our pirate is venturing there on a scout mission? Also Cadiz could reference a central city or capital if you will, not the Grand Design. And yes, I did have a lot of speculations, as there is little else I can do.
Au Revoir,
Clever Sam Jones
Did he merely say it was 'possible' ( indeed, getting that much out of him should be considered a coup ) That cat never let's himself out of the bag.
Cadiz is "the seat of Kane's power." Are we even ready to go there?

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Clever Sam Jones on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
Au Revoir,
Clever Sam Jones
In response to Valencia and Cadiz being next, this is what Blind Mew said (does not spell out yes for Cadiz):

"Those are both very decent assumptions. As I've said before, the ending of AQ does pretty much spell out where the next Book will be heading (although, as is my wont, I reserve the right to make the trip a little circuitous - getting there is half the fun, after all). As to why we spelled it out, I thought it made a decent cliffhanger as was. I think One-Eyed Jack disagreed, and the number of poster who didn't make the inference appealed to my endless hunger for being mischievous with hints. "

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/blind-mews-musings/story-thread-4-this-would-be-telling-8ad6a41843dd49520143fd6448a0207d/8ad6a414440156d601446993b77d56b0?fromSearchResult=true#8ad6a414440156d601446993b77d56b0

So, there might in fact be skyways to visit before Valencia (even well before reaching Cadiz).

Below is what Blind Mew said about Cadiz being the capital (or not):

"Just because we've said Cadiz is a city in Valencia and we've said Valenica has a capital, that doesn't mean the capital of Valencia is Cadiz. The most we've said in game is that it'd be pointless to try to go there and steal some books. I'm not saying Cadiz is not the capital of Valenica, but it need not be.

And of course, even if we're going to Valencia in the next Book (which we may not necessarily be), there's no reason to assume we'd send you to the capital."

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/a-pirates-life/what-will-the-capital-be-like-8ad6a419417845d501419b38eaa5042c

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
Did he merely say it was 'possible' ( indeed, getting that much out of him should be considered a coup ) That cat never let's himself out of the bag.
Cadiz is "the seat of Kane's power." Are we even ready to go there?
No he answered with a yes. Kind of. But he meant yes. And I don't know about you, but my pirate has found two major treasure hoards, escaped an armada prison, captured a warlord, kick-started a revolution, Raided Marco Pollo's tomb, Faced the Red Sash Gang, the Wild Bunch, the Banditoads, and a bison tribe, released from prison the greatest mind in the Spiral, reunited the Magnificent 7, faced the immortal Captain Blood, freed an entire skyway from the tryanny of General Tso, Found five tutleballs, reached Cao Tzu, blew up a HUGE armada station, faced an Elite, Bishop, defeated an Elite, Deacon, found two pieces of the Map, and is now trying to make even more disgusting army food to win the war for Marleybone. I think I might just be ready.

Clever Sam Jones

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
It seems to me that defeating Kane in Cadiz is the second to last world we would visit (El Dorado being the last). We still need to visit Polaris and find out what Napoliguin is up to.

Skull Island, Monquista, Valencia, Cool Ranch, and Mooshu got us up to level 50.

Marleybone and Aquila got us up to level 65.

That amounts to about ten levels per world. I'm guessing that the top level will be level 100. And that each level will get harder and harder to obtain.

If I were to venture a guess, I would say that Polaris is next, and gets us up to level 75. Another world (Darkmoor, perhaps?) will get us up to 85. I expect those worlds to be released in October.

It will then be another year before Cadiz, which gets us up to level 95, and El Dorado, which gets us to the max of 100, is released.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Clever Sam Jones on Jul 12, 2014 wrote:
No he answered with a yes. Kind of. But he meant yes. And I don't know about you, but my pirate has found two major treasure hoards, escaped an armada prison, captured a warlord, kick-started a revolution, Raided Marco Pollo's tomb, Faced the Red Sash Gang, the Wild Bunch, the Banditoads, and a bison tribe, released from prison the greatest mind in the Spiral, reunited the Magnificent 7, faced the immortal Captain Blood, freed an entire skyway from the tryanny of General Tso, Found five tutleballs, reached Cao Tzu, blew up a HUGE armada station, faced an Elite, Bishop, defeated an Elite, Deacon, found two pieces of the Map, and is now trying to make even more disgusting army food to win the war for Marleybone. I think I might just be ready.

Clever Sam Jones
Tell me that after you've fought the Hydra

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 12, 2014 wrote:
Tell me that after you've fought the Hydra
I fought and defeated the Hydra, first time, lost only Subodai, and in fifteen minutes. I think I am ready for Cadiz.
Clever Sam Jones

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Clever Sam Jones on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
I fought and defeated the Hydra, first time, lost only Subodai, and in fifteen minutes. I think I am ready for Cadiz.
Clever Sam Jones
And how many doubloons and henchmen did you use? ( sorry if this seems rude. )

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
And how many doubloons and henchmen did you use? ( sorry if this seems rude. )
No, it seems like an ordinary question. The answer is none. I don't like to use henchman or doubloons, and this battle was no different. No doubloons or henchmen. Needless to say I am a bit proud.
Clever Sam Jones