Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ratbeard Final Promo

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 13, 2011
Hi guys!

So i was wondering: how does Ratbeard become an admiral by doing nothing that affected the war, but it took us winning the war to become an irregular captain? Or is not a real admiral? That would be sad

btw I love how looks after the promotion. The did an awesome job on that

Ensign
Jan 13, 2011
Steven Firegem on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
Hi guys!

So i was wondering: how does Ratbeard become an admiral by doing nothing that affected the war, but it took us winning the war to become an irregular captain? Or is not a real admiral? That would be sad

btw I love how looks after the promotion. The did an awesome job on that
Wow. I made a lot of grammar mistakes.

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
I think the ranks are an indicator of how he looks and feels about himself. After defeating the foul Captain Fowl, Ratbeard gains good clothes and is finally in command of his life, thus looking and feeling like a captain.
After helping out Old Boz, Ratbeard helps other people. He takes responsibility for other 'ships'. Thus, he becomes an admiral.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
MarleybonePatriot on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
I think the ranks are an indicator of how he looks and feels about himself. After defeating the foul Captain Fowl, Ratbeard gains good clothes and is finally in command of his life, thus looking and feeling like a captain.
After helping out Old Boz, Ratbeard helps other people. He takes responsibility for other 'ships'. Thus, he becomes an admiral.
So if I have control of my life, I can become a high rank in a military unit? Yay!