Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monquistador Bundle

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 17, 2011
I have a new bundle idea:The monquistador bundle! It'll have a gorilla warlord mount, a terror of the deep pet, a new outfit and weapon, monquistador companion, summer palace house plus mini-dungeon, and Iron Monkeys battle standard! So tell me what you guys think about this new bundle.
Ruthless Cole Nightingale

Commodore
May 31, 2009
One eyed Fox on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
I have a new bundle idea:The monquistador bundle! It'll have a gorilla warlord mount, a terror of the deep pet, a new outfit and weapon, monquistador companion, summer palace house plus mini-dungeon, and Iron Monkeys battle standard! So tell me what you guys think about this new bundle.
Ruthless Cole Nightingale
That sounds really cool!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Aye impressive very good me hearty, I like it.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
Sounds awsome but i world rather a mini gorrila warlord pet instead of mount and add in Monkistan Frigate

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Interesting idea! However, a gorilla warlord mount is not a good idea. A pet version of it would be better! Everything else though sounds great! And I agree with musketeer592, a ship would be much better than a mount. If you want a Gorilla Warlord, go fight Gortez 25 times, and then you get access to Goronado, who costs $15 in crowns. He is a tank, and I recommend him to anyone who wants a tanking buccaneer!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Monquista is one of my favorite areas, and I would love to seen a Monquistan-themed bundle, however they want to play with it.

-Indigo

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
monquistador galleon more like it... but it should be gortezes ship.

Ensign
May 17, 2011
These sound like great ideas, so I'll replace the mount with a ship and have a mini gorilla warlord, which sounds awesome! Thx for the good ideas everyone!
Ruthless Cole Nightingale lvl 65