Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The bazzar

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Ok so I am pretty confused about this. When I go to the Bazzar and go to the Auction Button and go to something and click the "Sell" button it gives me gold but does it auction it off this I do not know so that's why I am on the message boards so PLEASE give me an answer

signed

Golden Chris Blake

Commodore
May 31, 2009
The amount of gold that you receive is based off of supply and demand. If the Bazaar has a lot of the item you're selling, you won't get as much gold. If it only has a few of whatever item you are selling, then you get more gold. Level requirements impact as well, since a higher-level item will fetch more gold than a lower-level item.

Hope this helps!

-Misty Jackson

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
There isn't an auction as such. The price that we pay or that we sell an item for depends on how many of that item are in the Bazaar. The higher the quantity of that item, the lower the amount of Gold we have to pay for it. If we are trying to sell it, the higher the quantity of that item, the lower the amount of Gold we can sell it for to the Bazaar.

I recommend going first to a normal vender (ie the Pearl and Plunder), get the price of the item you want to sell, go to the Bazaar, see what price they will buy it for, and compare. Sell to the vendor that will pay you the most Gold. The normal vendors don't change their prices but the price can change at the Bazaar depending on what and how many Pirates are buying or selling the item at that particular time.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
The Helpful Pirate on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
There isn't an auction as such. The price that we pay or that we sell an item for depends on how many of that item are in the Bazaar. The higher the quantity of that item, the lower the amount of Gold we have to pay for it. If we are trying to sell it, the higher the quantity of that item, the lower the amount of Gold we can sell it for to the Bazaar.

I recommend going first to a normal vender (ie the Pearl and Plunder), get the price of the item you want to sell, go to the Bazaar, see what price they will buy it for, and compare. Sell to the vendor that will pay you the most Gold. The normal vendors don't change their prices but the price can change at the Bazaar depending on what and how many Pirates are buying or selling the item at that particular time.
lol i didnt know that, thanks :D