Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can hybrids make hybrids?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
I am so behind on this forum, so this question may have been answered... But does anyone know if a hybrid can make another hybrid? Like can a Frostbiter and and Armadillo make something cool? Also, if you were to breed a Blue Ostrich with the Orchid Chameleon could it still create an Emusaur? I really need to know all of this information. Please do answer See you in the Spiral

Community Leader
No, that system is not in place yet. We currently cannot make hybrids from hybrids.

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Kelsey Fireheart on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
No, that system is not in place yet. We currently cannot make hybrids from hybrids.
Alright thanks!

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
The blue ostrich does not count as a hybrid in that way. FYI

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
What????Really???Are you sure??
Wait,a second.The regular ostrich is the unique pet only one per character,and the blue ostrich is normal and common.Does the Skull Island Macaw counts as a hybrid?

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Decius Duelmaster on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
I am aware of that. But it is "unique". I was just asking if a blue ostrich would be able to produce the same hybrids that the red ostriches produce, but never did I say that the blue ostrich is a hybrid. That was a whole different question....