Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

el toro's first quest in mooshu has a bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 04, 2010
When i finish the last trial quest for the first promotion on el toro with the tree cutting and gone back to the master to fight him alone,while i was fighting him my friend qho was lvl 50 and was in a dungeon ask for help so i fled the battle and then teleported to him in the middle of the fight. When i came back the master was gone and the quest still says i have to defeat him but he is not there anymore in the training house (also el toro was wounded before the final master battle before i fled the battle to help my friend) i was a lvl 44 and el toro was lvl 41 or 42 i am not sure.
i wanted to finish this quest and i cant complete this quest what do i do?
The quest is stuck in this phase and i cannot fix it, i have tried to log out and in and go out of the training house and in, but nothing works.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thucluong on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
When i finish the last trial quest for the first promotion on el toro with the tree cutting and gone back to the master to fight him alone,while i was fighting him my friend qho was lvl 50 and was in a dungeon ask for help so i fled the battle and then teleported to him in the middle of the fight. When i came back the master was gone and the quest still says i have to defeat him but he is not there anymore in the training house (also el toro was wounded before the final master battle before i fled the battle to help my friend) i was a lvl 44 and el toro was lvl 41 or 42 i am not sure.
i wanted to finish this quest and i cant complete this quest what do i do?
The quest is stuck in this phase and i cannot fix it, i have tried to log out and in and go out of the training house and in, but nothing works.
Hi Thucluong, welcome to the message boards. This is indeed a known bug and they are working on fixing it. If you contact customer support at support@pirate101.com and tell them which pirate is stuck, they will help you get past the glitch until they squash that irritating bug.

Administrator
The game update from earlier this morning should have cleared this issue up! Sorry for the inconvenience.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*