Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Maps

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
When I open my map, Many icons for shops, bosses and more are blocking my view of the map. You should have the icons located on the top of a map. When you hover your mouse over a shop icon for example, a red X appears on the map which shows where the shop is located and the type of shop. (Weapons, Hats) I think that skyway maps are fine because there are not many icons.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I like the idea for using it on Shops.

I don't think it should be applied to NPC's, Bosses, or X's where we are supposed to do things. Most of the time (and I can't think of a single exception), the NPC's, Bosses, or X's are far enough away that there is little or no overlap.

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
The Helpful Pirate on Jun 19, 2014 wrote:
I like the idea for using it on Shops.

I don't think it should be applied to NPC's, Bosses, or X's where we are supposed to do things. Most of the time (and I can't think of a single exception), the NPC's, Bosses, or X's are far enough away that there is little or no overlap.
I agree that they don't take up much space on the map. It would look off if some icons were lined up at the top of a map and some were floating around.