Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help? Dx

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 13, 2012
I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but help? :\ So I've had my eyes on this game for 4 months and the pc I had sucked all it did was lag each step..So I waited and got a Laptop as a graduation gift and made sure the specs will be able to run this game. So I finally got membership after a long wait and was very excited. And now I'm getting all these problems like unable to join server, Error 108,109, and 110. Help? Dx Please? >.<
~Brady

Administrator
Our apologies for the inconvenience!

As an update, early in the morning between 1:00 am and 3:00 am US Central, we experienced an unexpected network outage with our servers and this caused an Error 109 or Error 108 message for several players. This facilitated that we bring all servers down and back up to fix the issue. All should be good now, and thank you for your patience. See you in the skyways, Pirates!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*