Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nefarious tower question.

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
Is the mysterious "Nefarious tower" currently in the live realm? If so, can someone please tell me where it is?
It's usually a good idea to scout the battlefield before the battle.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ordeith on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
Is the mysterious "Nefarious tower" currently in the live realm? If so, can someone please tell me where it is?
Ahoy, ordeith! Just take a trip to Mooshu, Subata skyway and dock at Wintry dock, Paths of Penance follow your map to the nefarious tower. Ten stories high with a thunder cloud hanging over it.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Yep, although you cannot go inside

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
It's in the Subata Skyway, Icy Dock, Paths of Penance. Look for the Winter island just past the Subata Temple. Once you are in there you can see it on the map.