Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Valor's Armor boots for swashbuckler found

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
I know some of you may already be well aware of these boots, but they don't seem well known. For any swashbuckler looking for a nice spirit shield (or an extra if you possess card shanks ten gallon), it is called Baron Cattle Boots. They are very awesome (credit to my friend kevin for finding them), and are confirmed to be dropped in Miranda, and possibly Tyson.

Here is further link fyi:
http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?52183-The-boots-of-Ying-and-Yang-Valor-Armor-Swashbuckler-shoe-question

Hopefully this post will be a good defensive mechanism for many swashbucklers in PvP. Enjoy, cause our class is awesome . Even my stone-cold armadillo got happy when she saw these shoes, so lets rock and roll!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Golden Guardian on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:
I know some of you may already be well aware of these boots, but they don't seem well known. For any swashbuckler looking for a nice spirit shield (or an extra if you possess card shanks ten gallon), it is called Baron Cattle Boots. They are very awesome (credit to my friend kevin for finding them), and are confirmed to be dropped in Miranda, and possibly Tyson.

http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?52183-The-boots-of-Ying-and-Yang-Valor-Armor-Swashbuckler-shoe-question

Hopefully this post will be a good defensive mechanism for many swashbucklers in PvP. Enjoy, cause our class is awesome . Even my stone-cold armadillo got happy when she saw these shoes, so lets rock and roll!
Nice find, Dino. Thanks for sharing the discovery of the Boots. I simply must have them for my up-n-coming Swashbuckler. He has plenty of very low level gear and Aquila gear, but not very much Cool Ranch-MooShu gear. Tyson will probably be where I will head in CR to farm for some new gear now.

From what I understand, pretty much all bosses in their respective world and at their level drop the same No Auction gear of that same respective level/type. Or at least it has been shaping up that way. So any, say level 15+,No Auction, CR gear that is dropped by one boss in that world, should also be dropped by other bosses in that same world, that are confirmed to also drop the same level No Auction gear- of the same type, (ie- Clothing or Jewelry). This of course excludes unique, boss exclusive No Auction/No Trade gear and weapons.

It is pretty amazing that new gear and drop sources are still being found (or at least documented) all around the Spiral- nice job KI, on giving us so much variety and chances at "spread-out" discovery.

Again Dino, great find and thanks for sharing! I'll have to get them and let my 'dillo, Sir Gus check them out- cause he sure does have a flair for fashion as well.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Golden Guardian on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:

Apparently we have a discrepancy in the Wiki. The Wiki page shows these boots with having Soulreaver as it's card yet your screenshot clearly shows it having Valor's Armor. Perhaps this should be brought to the attention of a Wiki master.