Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bithday gift (kingsile, please read)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
I think kingsile should send a code for a "birthday pack" via e-mail or gifting system.
It would have the following:

1. Birth stone themed horoscope companion
2. birthday clothes
3. birthday weapon
4. 10000 gold
5. 100-10000 crowns
6. balloon house decoration

Please reply with what you think.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
fear griffon burke on May 28, 2014 wrote:
I think kingsile should send a code for a "birthday pack" via e-mail or gifting system.

2. birthday clothes
3. birthday weapon
4. 10000 gold
5. 100-10000 crowns

:D I think that would be a great promo idea for Birth- aween (The halloween celebration name for Pirate101 if I remember correctly)

Although maybe not via e-mail because sometimes it didn't go well on some times they did it via email. However maybe a generic one use per account code could be used?

btw can you elaborate on the companion idea?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Very nice, Fear Griffon Burke! About the gem stone companions, do you mean that KI should design 12 new companions or just one companion and swap out the gem stone theme? I really like the birthday clothes and weapon, especially if they have no talents or powers, then we could stitch our favorite equipment to them. With our companions able to bring us gold, I don't see this happening. Besides, what if the friend you want to gift is at the gold cap? Then your gift would be wasted. LOL everybody wants free crowns ( even me ) and it happened during Christmas that KI DID give away free crowns. I like the idea of the balloon house item, but as for me I want CAKE!
Your idea is actually very good and I can see some items in use. A birthday pack we could gift to a special friend from the crown shop would be nice.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fear griffon burke on May 28, 2014 wrote:

2. birthday clothes
3. birthday weapon
4. 10000 gold
5. 100-10000 crowns

I like this idea with the exception of the horoscope option (not a fan) but the birthstone idea is really nice. Giving crowns might be a bit of a challenge but the rest would be fun.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I like this idea, and each year they could make something new.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on May 29, 2014 wrote:
Very nice, Fear Griffon Burke! About the gem stone companions, do you mean that KI should design 12 new companions or just one companion and swap out the gem stone theme? I really like the birthday clothes and weapon, especially if they have no talents or powers, then we could stitch our favorite equipment to them. With our companions able to bring us gold, I don't see this happening. Besides, what if the friend you want to gift is at the gold cap? Then your gift would be wasted. LOL everybody wants free crowns ( even me ) and it happened during Christmas that KI DID give away free crowns. I like the idea of the balloon house item, but as for me I want CAKE!
Your idea is actually very good and I can see some items in use. A birthday pack we could gift to a special friend from the crown shop would be nice.
A Crown Shop birthday pack. Now THAT is a fabulous idea :D Maybe allows someone to chose the mount or pet of their choice depending on the pack bought, or furniture if that is what they want to spend it on. I would buy those for my Birthday friends.

Ensign
Jan 28, 2013
love it, great idea

Talac Percy lvl 65

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
What about a Birthday Cake pet (Each candle on the pet represents each year since you first joined Pirate101) or maybe we get a new birthday cake pet with an added candle each year?

Ensign
Jul 10, 2009
So, you're talking about a pack that you could buy for friends that have birthdays? I think that's an awesome idea. And maybe for the birthday weapon it could be a kazoo that you blow in your enemy's face. And maybe it could give you a birthstone necklace. And for the companion, would it be based off of your horoscope. Like, if you were born early in the year, you'd get a Capricorn?

The one thing I'd say is that it would have to be pretty cheap for people to buy it.

Ivette Xavier, Oracle

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Noble Tyler Strong on May 30, 2014 wrote:
What about a Birthday Cake pet (Each candle on the pet represents each year since you first joined Pirate101) or maybe we get a new birthday cake pet with an added candle each year?
Either that or just a nicely decorated cake for each year (That goes up in detail) that we can display in our homes.

Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
Tha twood be cool

Take off the crowns and the companion and lower the gold amount and we got something Kingsisle might consider

Ensign
Oct 18, 2013
I that this would be cool, and it would be nice to get an item on my birthday. However, I don't think that we are going to get free crowns, and if we were, we wouldn't get many. 100, maybe. 10,000, that would be nice, but that's a lot of crowns. I like everything else though.

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
I love that idea and maybe the companion could also be themed whatever holidays are in the month and we should get an actual birth stone I like birth stones , sapphires rule!!!