Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate's missing talents

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 15, 2014
I logged on to my pirate character to play the game, but the talents I have: Pirate and Elusive never activated. When I got on to the enemy's ship the Pirate talent didn't boosted my attack or said it activated. When my character's life total was below 50% my pirate didn't dodge at all.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I noticed this, too. So I checked my Talents-its still there, so I guess they no longer show as words? Or is this a bug that needs fixing?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Welcome to the boards, we hope you stay and I think you'll have a great time :) you could try logging on and off that usually works for me when I have a bug but if it continues contact support they can help

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ChrisP270 on May 21, 2014 wrote:
I logged on to my pirate character to play the game, but the talents I have: Pirate and Elusive never activated. When I got on to the enemy's ship the Pirate talent didn't boosted my attack or said it activated. When my character's life total was below 50% my pirate didn't dodge at all.
Hi Chris, welcome to the message boards.
You are in the right place to get help although I know that the more details you can give the better they can help out. Which pirate were you using? Who were you fighting? What quest, if any, was it? When and where where you?
All those details help them to track down what happened. Hang in there, I know that help will on your way soon.

Administrator
ChrisP270 on May 21, 2014 wrote:
Hi! According to our Lead Programmer, the word "Pirate" may not display, but the effect is being applied correctly to your Pirate.

We'll take a closer look at this to see if we can resolve the display issue.

Sorry for the confusion.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Feb 15, 2014
Thanks for the information, please let me know if there's anything else I need to do.