Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dropped egg

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
My friend silver Jack (several different last names) was doing a side quest in Aquila and got a ice scarab pet! I just wanted to say this because I wanted to confirm that you can get dropped pets and maybe that's were the owl came from (dropped) if there was a dropped owl it would probably be from the Minotaur (the owl helped beat him remember?) well that's all. See you in the spiral!

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
TheDragonspyrePira... on May 15, 2014 wrote:
My friend silver Jack (several different last names) was doing a side quest in Aquila and got a ice scarab pet! I just wanted to say this because I wanted to confirm that you can get dropped pets and maybe that's were the owl came from (dropped) if there was a dropped owl it would probably be from the Minotaur (the owl helped beat him remember?) well that's all. See you in the spiral!

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer
Huh interesting, are you sure that your friend didn't get it off pet wrangling?

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Maybe the Clockwork Owl is dropped from one of the elite bosses

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on May 15, 2014 wrote:
Huh interesting, are you sure that your friend didn't get it off pet wrangling?
It was from some vultures in a cave, idk were though but it's from a side quest

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Ohhhhhh! The Foo Vultures in Aquila! I know who they are! Yes, they are on a side quest. Specifically, the side quest chain to get Samocles for Swashbucklers, in other words, the gladiator sidequests! I am sure that those of you who have been to Aquila know where the quest chain is given!

Ensign
Jan 18, 2010
I myself have also recieved the Ice Scarab pet as a drop while farming Anax in illios for his Anax hammer.