Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i beat mooshu!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
yes i did it! oh man i'm happy i think this took like 2 months i must thank everybody for helping and the marleybone skyway is awesome

fearless talon Lewis

never understatement the power of a privater

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warrior021u on May 10, 2014 wrote:
yes i did it! oh man i'm happy i think this took like 2 months i must thank everybody for helping and the marleybone skyway is awesome

fearless talon Lewis

Congratulations on a job well done and fights well fought.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
warrior021u on May 10, 2014 wrote:

fearless talon Lewis

Yes, congratulations on your adventures in MooShu, but just so you know, you only completed your, to put it nicely, "first trip" to MooShu.

From what I've figured from my perspective in Pirate101 when I was going through it's main story chapters, we don't just go through worlds and clear them the same way Wizard101 sort of does. In the game's chapters, we go through and embark on various trips in worlds where and when necessary in the main storyline.

Here's a few examples you may know, just so that you get the gist of it, if you know what I mean.

If we're prompted to go to Marleybone, we'd have to complete our first trip to MooShu first. If we want to free Mustang Sally in Skull Island, we'd have to finish our rounds during our first trip to Cool Ranch. If we wish to go to Aquila, we'd have to deal with the Troubles that worsened from the war, aid the Marleybonians in the war that we forged and free Catbeard from his incarceration after dealing with the Armada's various troops and their Supreme General.

If we're provided with new trips to new worlds, or return trips to previous worlds for more new adventures, which I know of that since we know where we're going to go next, then we would have to finish up our matters first before we go on another trip.

Other than the examples I spoke of, it's amazing that you made it that far.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Trimond297 on May 28, 2014 wrote:
Yes, congratulations on your adventures in MooShu, but just so you know, you only completed your, to put it nicely, "first trip" to MooShu.

From what I've figured from my perspective in Pirate101 when I was going through it's main story chapters, we don't just go through worlds and clear them the same way Wizard101 sort of does. In the game's chapters, we go through and embark on various trips in worlds where and when necessary in the main storyline.

Here's a few examples you may know, just so that you get the gist of it, if you know what I mean.

If we're prompted to go to Marleybone, we'd have to complete our first trip to MooShu first. If we want to free Mustang Sally in Skull Island, we'd have to finish our rounds during our first trip to Cool Ranch. If we wish to go to Aquila, we'd have to deal with the Troubles that worsened from the war, aid the Marleybonians in the war that we forged and free Catbeard from his incarceration after dealing with the Armada's various troops and their Supreme General.

If we're provided with new trips to new worlds, or return trips to previous worlds for more new adventures, which I know of that since we know where we're going to go next, then we would have to finish up our matters first before we go on another trip.

Other than the examples I spoke of, it's amazing that you made it that far.
thanks trimond btw i already beat marleybone and that was some great examples

fearless talon Lewis