Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Aqulia farming party

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
jinka45 on May 9, 2014 wrote:
Well is it that we will be farming only aquila ?
i wanna farm loads of dungeons and bosses who give cool drops
Lets make nova aquila as a meeting point where players choose what to do and where to go .
PLEASE IT IS A SUGGESTION !

SWASHBUCKLERS ARE COOL
swashbucklers are so popular
i get tired of them

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
krokotopia pirate on May 12, 2014 wrote:
I guess no one came
Yea I got hit with another headache and didn't sign on. No worries Rebecca, many more opportunities for farming parties. You had at least four show up for the first day so you plan was a good one, things just got in the way is all.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
krokotopia pirate on May 14, 2014 wrote:
Whatever I guess I was lied to
We are a kind bunch Rebecca. I seriously doubt you were lied to. A lie is an advanced plan to avoid and I don't think that is what happened. Sometimes things just come up unexpectedly that can't be helped. Just like you didn't show up for your event the first day. You hadn't lied to us, something just came up and you lost track of the time. What happened to you is probably what happened to others planning on attending. I love to give folks the benefit of the doubt. I always assume the good unless something proves the opposite. It sure saves you a lot of hurt feelings that way. There will be other farming events. Don't give up on us, we all care.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Sry Rebecca! i was at my grammas house!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
i did not lie to ya rebecca, robert never lies!