Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tribal Pack Companions- Complete Set!!!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Ahoy Maties, Valkoor here!

Just wanted to share some exciting news with my fellow Message Board Marauders. Just yesterday I finally received the last Tribal Crew Pack companion. Actually I had a 'lucky' day and was fortunate enough to receive the last 3 that I needed to complete the set. Now, I may have gone broke (and also have to eat Ramen noodles the rest of the year) in the process, but pirates aren't exactly known for wise spending, now are they?

So, I thought I would share with all of you my new recruits in a thread from Central. Without further adieu I introduce to you Valkoor's new mates:

Holkun Doomhorn, Lemba Moonskull, Itzen Kaan, Kawil Doomclaw and Chilam Bak!

Well lunch time, looks like it's noodles again!!

Developer
You know what you need now, that would be really cool?

A battle banner keyed to Aztecosaurs.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:

Just wanted to share some exciting news with my fellow Message Board Marauders. Just yesterday I finally received the last Tribal Crew Pack companion. Actually I had a 'lucky' day and was fortunate enough to receive the last 3 that I needed to complete the set. Now, I may have gone broke (and also have to eat Ramen noodles the rest of the year) in the process, but pirates aren't exactly known for wise spending, now are they?

So, I thought I would share with all of you my new recruits in a thread from Central. Without further adieu I introduce to you Valkoor's new mates:

A hearty congratulations to ya and your massively rare crew. If anyone deserves it than you do. Tossing in some frozen veggies, dried onion and some garlic into those noodles can sure make them taste yummier.

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
That is totally amazing! Very exciting news all right

Noble Ryan Thompson

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:

:D congrats, I am currently going for #3 right now.

Currently mine are
Holkun on my Swashbuckler and Carcarius on my Witchdoctor
:D going to try and get Kawil on my swashbuckler and Itzen on my musketeer.

Wish me luck

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I only have 2 for now, but I will get the rest :P

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Ratbeard on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
You know what you need now, that would be really cool?

A battle banner keyed to Aztecosaurs.
OOOH! That sounds fantastic and like a great idea. Should I check Valkoor's backpack...or...wait...you're not giving them away, are you? I probably have to earn or find one, right?...like maybe when Test goes Live? Or perhaps, is a Bundle on the horizon that might satisfy this particular need?...spill the beans Whiskers! I just gotta have the scoop!

Just kidding and in all seriousness, without actually telling me, how can I procure one- please be specific, with lots of details and spoilers (but without actually telling me).

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
A hearty congratulations to ya and your massively rare crew. If anyone deserves it than you do. Tossing in some frozen veggies, dried onion and some garlic into those noodles can sure make them taste yummier.
Thank you Chrissy, I just need to meet up with you again to share in the trying them out...although I believe you have 4 of them, I think. So congrats to you as well. Now, time to spruce up some noodles- thanks for the tip!!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
The Loyal Swashbuc... on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
That is totally amazing! Very exciting news all right

Noble Ryan Thompson
Thank you Ryan, I am indeed excited to let those Dinos ROAR!!!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
:D congrats, I am currently going for #3 right now.

Currently mine are
Holkun on my Swashbuckler and Carcarius on my Witchdoctor
:D going to try and get Kawil on my swashbuckler and Itzen on my musketeer.

Wish me luck
Thank you Rachel, and I do wish you luck. Hopefully #3 will soon be joining your fine crew.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Noble Tyler Strong on May 1, 2014 wrote:
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I only have 2 for now, but I will get the rest :P
Thanks for the reply Tyler. Now, that's the kind of confident pirate mentality I like to see...ARRRGGGHHH!!!. Good luck on getting the others and congrats to you for the 2 you have already received!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I only have 1 dino. Kawil Doomclaw is so far the only Aztecosaur I have, after spending over $100 on the TCP. I still haven't lost hope of getting more dinos.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
ValkoorTheVictorio... on May 1, 2014 wrote:
Thank you Rachel, and I do wish you luck. Hopefully #3 will soon be joining your fine crew.
XD I made a mistake in my last comment, I keep thinking the musketeer is Itzen and that the Privateer is Lemba.

I meant Lemba on my musketeer (although Itzen would be nice to :D )

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
warriorscreed on May 1, 2014 wrote:
I only have 1 dino. Kawil Doomclaw is so far the only Aztecosaur I have, after spending over $100 on the TCP. I still haven't lost hope of getting more dinos.
It can be brutal for sure, seeing money/crowns fly by with every purchase of a pack. Hopefully you will hit the Aztecosaur Companion Jackpot again- if you so choose to spend crowns on them....believe me, I understand completely if you decided not to (I swore them off a couple of times myself).

Well, good luck- hope you get another Tribal crewmember (or more)....without having to spend too much, of course.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Hey, congrats. I have all but the fellow what drops the bombs. Mine are scattered between three different pirates, though, so there will be no all-aztecosaur crews in fights.
-Indigo

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Hey, congrats. I have all but the fellow what drops the bombs. Mine are scattered between three different pirates, though, so there will be no all-aztecosaur crews in fights.
-Indigo

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Indigo Ring on May 2, 2014 wrote:
-Indigo
Why thank you Indigo!

Congrats to you on your Aztecosaur companions as well. I don't have a lot of time to play several different classes so I decided to try to get them all on my only maxed pirates (the others are really low levels). I think just having one on any giving pirate is pretty awesome and rewarding, if you're lucky enough to 'win' one. Although, I am pretty excited that I can send in all my Dinos at once into battle. Now if they only would let us battle with a six man crew to see them all in action at once, now that would be something I would really enjoy!

What do you say KI, maybe a Coliseum/Gladiator Arena where we can select 5 companions to join our pirates in one truly Epic battle!

Thanks again Indigo for the congrats!