Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Final battle with Deacon in Cool Ranch?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 18, 2013
Is the final battle with Deacon in Cool Ranch? Someone told my friend that it was.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
yep it is but trust me it is hard you should have some friends with you on that battle and it'll help a lot

Ensign
May 29, 2011
If you're asking if the battle is hard, then it mostly depends on what class and companions you use. When I did this battle I was able to teleport to Deacon right at the start of it, because I have a Witchdoctor spell which allows me to. Also, I can take off roughly half of his health with only two spells (Mojo Blades) so that helped. I recommend the use of Musketeers or Witchdoctor companions because they don't need to be right next to Deacon to attack him, trust me when I say that trying to using a Buccaneer to go through the ever-growing crowd of Deacon's Henchmen is not the way to go. Remember, you and your companions and/or Henchmen (you buy these with crowns to help you during the battle) can be attacked tons of times per round, so make sure you pick ones with high health and good attacks. I ended up purchasing a Henchmen for this battle because my companions couldn't even make it to Deacon because of the massive crowd of Armada fighters. Whatever you do, don't let these guys scare you, you just got to keep fighting and eventually it will pay off. Don't be discouraged if you get defeated the first time, just heal and teleport back before the 30-minute timer runs out (or else you have to do the whole dungeon over again). I wish you the best of luck in this battle, and if you need any help just tell me!
Good luck,
Gruesome Ignacio Reade

Ensign
Oct 18, 2013
warrior021u on Apr 25, 2014 wrote:
yep it is but trust me it is hard you should have some friends with you on that battle and it'll help a lot
ok thank you very much

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Awesome Thomas on Apr 25, 2014 wrote:
ok thank you very much
always happy to help a pirate

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
i soloed deacon second try plus i was ready for the officers that came and plus 1 less comes because your standing where one of them is

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
The final battle with Deacon is in Cool Ranch, Haunted Skyway in Motherlode Mine I think it was. He can be difficult even if you did sidequests, just focus on taking him down, there isn't allot of point in dealing with the minions, unless they are blocking your way

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
It is. The final battle in cool ranch is with Deacon.

Ensign
Feb 08, 2009
Me in the final battle.
Run to the cannon
Shoot out spike trap
The robots does not take damage from spike trap but disappear when it step on it. ( what?!)(bug?)
The boss didn't move inches the whole long time.
Beat most of the robots.
More come (aw man)

Now you feel my pain

P.s one-eye jack why is the spike trap don't work on these robot and kept disappearing when they step on them?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
BREAK THE BARRLES! not the front ones where they are but the other ones, summon a undead army to your aid watch them do the work and when they die take over

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Yes it's the final battle in cool ranch,it's a long and hard battle. But beating this clockwork elite is worth it.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
It is.Unless you get caught in a random battle with a random opponent.

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
warrior021u on Apr 25, 2014 wrote:
That fight took me 5 tries to complete.

Ensign
Jul 04, 2013
witchdoctor daruis on May 4, 2014 wrote:
i soloed deacon second try plus i was ready for the officers that came and plus 1 less comes because your standing where one of them is
ha, soloed him first try

-not intimidation or insults, just sayin', Reliable Morgrim Vaughn

Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
If your a witch Doctorteleport to deacon and then use your powers

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Awesome Thomas on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:
Is the final battle with Deacon in Cool Ranch? Someone told my friend that it was.
yeah but its tuff, bring friends when yu do it

Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
I didn't need friends i just tried it a couple times and i won. Some times friends help, but during the battle more of deacons friends show up.

Ensign
Jul 10, 2012
Deacon isn't hard as long as you have one person helping you. Ad buccaneers are god for this battle cause they have good defense and their is a lot of armada people so one turn takes for ever

Ensign
Nov 23, 2013
I've been reading these replies, I'm in Haunted Skyway right now. Not even close to Motherlode Mine yet. I have a lot of Musketeer companions I like, so I'll go with one Swashbuckler, like me, and a Musketeer and Witchdoctor.

Hopefully they can do ranged attacks on Deacon while me and my Swashie companion take out the Armada troops. And, yes, it is in Cool Ranch.

Loyal Emmaline Ramsey, lvl 37