Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 14, 2010
Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
awesomeness021302 on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:
I think that they should add more eagle companions
Eagle companions like what? They already have hoplites, gladiators, mercenaries, and archers. They have made eagles like Captain Pluton, and Ulysses.

Ensign
Feb 14, 2010
1Of1Musketeer on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:
Eagle companions like what? They already have hoplites, gladiators, mercenaries, and archers. They have made eagles like Captain Pluton, and Ulysses.
maybe a eagle marauder for buccaneer, eagle captain for privateer, eagle marksman for musketeer, and last bun certainly not least a eagle shaman for witchdoctor. please tell me what you think.

Ensign
Jul 27, 2013
i think they should have a eagle shape companion that would be a side quest companion.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
awesomeness021302 on Apr 17, 2014 wrote:
maybe a eagle marauder for buccaneer, eagle captain for privateer, eagle marksman for musketeer, and last bun certainly not least a eagle shaman for witchdoctor. please tell me what you think.
I like the idea of of "Eagle Captain", but I think you're referring to my idea of Captain Pluton, the Eagle Caesar. I think this one would be a really good idea to have as a companion. I also think Ulysses or Theseus, I'm sorry I don't remember what their title is at the time, would also make good companions. Oddly enough, both Ulysses & Theseus are close-range attackers, this means the type of creature/NPC/companion that they are, or would make, would have to be either, buccaneers, swashbucklers, or privateers (or Musketeer who use close-range attacks): even though they both have a bow-and-arrow.

Strong Andy Armstrong, lvl. 65 Privateer
Slick Luke Noble, lvl. 65 Muketeer