Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats Chrissy on 5000 yars!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Our beloved Chrissy has got an unimaginable amount of 5000 yars! It is a huge accomplishment for so many people to have appreciated your support and contribution for the message boards. We all love you and hope you continue to be a great contributor to our community. Congrats!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Witty Gavin on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
Our beloved Chrissy has got an unimaginable amount of 5000 yars! It is a huge accomplishment for so many people to have appreciated your support and contribution for the message boards. We all love you and hope you continue to be a great contributor to our community. Congrats!
Oh my goodness Gavin, You have made my heard swell with pride at the love I am feeling now from my precious Message Board Marauders. Your words are truly kind and have blessed me beyond any maximum levels I have ever reached. I think the only day I ever felt higher blessed was when I was walking down my wedding isle and had to seriously contain my self because I wanted to run down that isle to get to my beloved's arms. I don't think anything will ever top that level but you just slipped in right behind it. My happy tears are falling and I have never felt so loved and I truly thank you.
Alright guys, Sorry..............*Another Group Chrissy Hug *

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Witty Gavin on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
You are so right, Gavin

Chrissy's eye-popping number of yars are just a small way we show our appreciation for all that she has given to the P101 community and message board family. She deserves them all, without a doubt. And it was very nice of you to recognize and pay tribute to her efforts. Just goes to show that kindness can indeed be contagious and it is nice to know that it has spread to so many others. She sets the stage and we follow her cues.

Congrats Chrissy!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
You are so right, Gavin

Chrissy's eye-popping number of yars are just a small way we show our appreciation for all that she has given to the P101 community and message board family. She deserves them all, without a doubt. And it was very nice of you to recognize and pay tribute to her efforts. Just goes to show that kindness can indeed be contagious and it is nice to know that it has spread to so many others. She sets the stage and we follow her cues.

Congrats Chrissy!
D'awwww Awww Valkoor you do have a wonderful way with words and are oh so eloquent in your ways of spreading your unique flavors of joy around. Such praise from one of your caliber speaks volumes to me. I am truly honored and no words can truly express my gratefulness for all you guys. Those yars are YOU reaching out to me and I feel every one of the. The numbers are just staggering but it just shows what can happen when a great bunch of folks band together to show their love. *Bows low with a Anne Radcliffeish flourish of my plumed hat that is slightly soggy from joy tears. *

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
"Guys, I have news of great import!" Sam was practically jumping up and down on the foc'sle.
"It is time for lunch!" Stormy Sky cheered.
"Knock it off, wise guy, it's Chrissy!"
"Where?"
"No, no, listen to me. Chrissy has over 5000 yars. That's five and three zeroes. Five zero zero zero."
Absolute silence reigned across the crew. Looks ranged from amazed to dumbfounded.
"I'm speechless, I am," El Toro muttered.
"Words fail me," Bonnie Anne
The laconic Subodai's eyes spoke of his pride for Chrissy.
"Well, strike me dumb," Ratbeard unwisely uttered.
"Ninja are silent as well as unseen," Shikuru Niko pointed out.
The usually reserved Nurse Quinn simply shyly turned away.
"Well, can't anyone think of anything to say?"
A full minute passed before Sarah Steele spoke up.
"Um, how about well done?"
"Perfect. Sarah you're my favorite mouse. Everyone on three."
The crowd began to mill around looking at the deck for numbers to stand on.
"Guys, I mean I'll count to three."
"Oh, yeah." "Makes sense." "I knew it all along." "Shaddup." "Who's gonna make me?" "You and what army?" "
"One! Two! Wait for it... Three!"

"WELL DONE CHRISSY!!!!"

"That oughter hold 'er fer another thousand yars."
"Ratbeard, button it!"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sam Underhill on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
"Guys, I have news of great import!" Sam was practically jumping up and down on the foc'sle.
"It is time for lunch!" Stormy Sky cheered.
"Knock it off, wise guy, it's Chrissy!"
"Where?"
"No, no, listen to me. Chrissy has over 5000 yars. That's five and three zeroes. Five zero zero zero."
Absolute silence reigned across the crew. Looks ranged from amazed to dumbfounded.
"I'm speechless, I am," El Toro muttered.
"Words fail me," Bonnie Anne
The laconic Subodai's eyes spoke of his pride for Chrissy.
"Well, strike me dumb," Ratbeard unwisely uttered.
"Ninja are silent as well as unseen," Shikuru Niko pointed out.
The usually reserved Nurse Quinn simply shyly turned away.
"Well, can't anyone think of anything to say?"
A full minute passed before Sarah Steele spoke up.
"Um, how about well done?"
"Perfect. Sarah you're my favorite mouse. Everyone on three."
The crowd began to mill around looking at the deck for numbers to stand on.
"Guys, I mean I'll count to three."
"Oh, yeah." "Makes sense." "I knew it all along." "Shaddup." "Who's gonna make me?" "You and what army?" "
"One! Two! Wait for it... Three!"

"WELL DONE CHRISSY!!!!"

"That oughter hold 'er fer another thousand yars."
"Ratbeard, button it!"
Sam you can never fail to make me truly giggle out loud in spite if the strange looks I get from my sister. Thank you and your madcap crew so kindly and praise from you means the world to me.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Congratulations, Chrissy! I am glad the blessings that you give at least in part come back to you, an honor so very richly deserved. We very much appreciate you and your kindness. You truly are our Pirate Overlord! (though now I want to sing 'for it is, it is a glorious thing to be a Pirate King! Hurrah for the Pirate King!' I know it doesn't fit 'overlord', but what does?)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
Congratulations, Chrissy! I am glad the blessings that you give at least in part come back to you, an honor so very richly deserved. We very much appreciate you and your kindness. You truly are our Pirate Overlord! (though now I want to sing 'for it is, it is a glorious thing to be a Pirate King! Hurrah for the Pirate King!' I know it doesn't fit 'overlord', but what does?)
Thank you Anne. You are always ever so kind and you can make me giggle right on top of my swelling heart from your sweet words. You are just as good at being the blesser as I am plus you have all that wonderful knowledge to sweeten the pot. Your singing has just totally made my day. Thank you from the bottom of my overlord's heart.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
5000 yars?????!!!!!! That is insane!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
5000 yars?????!!!!!! That is insane!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, Thank you Robert. Your enthusiasm is always so wonderful and contagious.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
Lol, Thank you Robert. Your enthusiasm is always so wonderful and contagious.
lol thx, its just that it seems like yesterday we were doing your 4000 yars one and stuff! its insane how fast you are getting yars! ITS INSANE!

Ensign
Feb 06, 2014
Congratulations Chrissy! I am Witty Gavin's sister.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Graciela DeQuinn on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
Congratulations Chrissy! I am Witty Gavin's sister.
Well thank you Graciela. Welcome to the message board family. If you are anything like him you will fit right in.