Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ophidian Witchdoctor Companion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 02, 2011
I was thinking, could we have a Ophidian Witchdoctor that is from the storyline? I would like to have a promotion for her.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Witchdoctors are granted one in the storyline. The other classes can recruit her in the Crowns shop. She starts with Mournsong and your choice of 3 epic talents any of those epics can be trained to 3rd tier. I especially like Improved Mojo Blast 3 or Witch Hunter 3 on her, depending on what you want to use her for.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Row4n412 on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
Witchdoctors are granted one in the storyline. The other classes can recruit her in the Crowns shop. She starts with Mournsong and your choice of 3 epic talents any of those epics can be trained to 3rd tier. I especially like Improved Mojo Blast 3 or Witch Hunter 3 on her, depending on what you want to use her for.
Yes, Witchdoctors do get The Serpent Agur. And she is AWESOME! She's my favorite companion that Witchdoctors get. And The Blind Mew said that all Aquilan companions will promote in the future! So I hope your a Witchdoctor. My Serpent Agur is named Lahamu-sssilasu and her epics are: Witch hunter, Improved mojo blast, and Coward's bane.
Dead-eye Octavio Devereaux, level 65 Witchdoctor
Fearful Zane Parker, level 65 Buccaneer