Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay- bored...

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Justin299oo on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
"George!" Justin rushed to his friend's side. "Arceus can take a lot out of you, but I learned how to use Judgment myself!" Using a spell known as Restore, he tries to being his friend back to full strength.
"Uhh... I... I... I don't know what I was thinking. Arceus... he... he talked to me. He... I don't know. All I remember is seeing him and you waking me up. I need some nectar and ambrosia."

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
"II hA... bEeN defeaaaaateeeeee..."
Felix pulls a small communicator from his pocket as Kane dies. "Armada down. Send in the advance troop, I've opened the barrier."
Kai, after waking up, stalks slowly behind Felix as he runs outside to steal the Armada's fastest ship.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
"Kai! Wait for us!" Justin recalls Trapper and Midget, and supporting George by carrying him on his back, they follow Kai as they rush to the Dockyard. 'On second thought, I'm lazy.' The mercenary captain recalled out Trapper the Flygon, and he asked of the dragon to carry him and George after Kai. They weren't going to stick around any longer!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Justin299oo on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
"Kai! Wait for us!" Justin recalls Trapper and Midget, and supporting George by carrying him on his back, they follow Kai as they rush to the Dockyard. 'On second thought, I'm lazy.' The mercenary captain recalled out Trapper the Flygon, and he asked of the dragon to carry him and George after Kai. They weren't going to stick around any longer!
George could walk, and he was slowing Justin down on Trapper. A young witchdoctor, about 23, appeared out of thin air. He put his hand on George, and they teleported to where Kai was. Everyone kept moving, and they kept teleporting. Finally, they reach the dockyard.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
"Fearless? What the heck are you doing here?" Justin asked. He was startled by the young witchdoctor's appearance. But thank the gods, they got on the fastest ship Kai was on, Trapper finally landing on the deck. "Great work buddy. Take a breather will ya?" Justin recalled the Flygon and put the Pokeball back in his jacket.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Felix sails to a hidden shipyard in Marleybone, pretending not to notice the others. He greets a large group of armor-clad blaster-toting soldiers marching through a portal onto several ships. A man, tall, wearing a dark mask and a black cape and breathing strangely, looks Kai in the eyes.
"Your lack of faith disturbs me..." Darth Vader comments, as the Empire begins an invasion of the Spiral.
"Master, here are the documents." Felix passes the older sith a few papers.
"We will conquer the Spiral." Vader declares. "Then, my young apprentice, we shall overthrow the emperor!"

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Kai Alcott on Apr 9, 2014 wrote:
Felix sails to a hidden shipyard in Marleybone, pretending not to notice the others. He greets a large group of armor-clad blaster-toting soldiers marching through a portal onto several ships. A man, tall, wearing a dark mask and a black cape and breathing strangely, looks Kai in the eyes.
"Your lack of faith disturbs me..." Darth Vader comments, as the Empire begins an invasion of the Spiral.
"Master, here are the documents." Felix passes the older sith a few papers.
"We will conquer the Spiral." Vader declares. "Then, my young apprentice, we shall overthrow the emperor!"
Oh, um, did I mention Fearless is George's Padawan?

"Not if we can help it." Two Jedi stand in front of Felix and Vader. One is younger than the other, and wears the Jedi apprentice robes, while the other looks to be a Jedi Master. "So, we meet again, Felix. I had a feeling about you. Sly was right. You can not be trusted!" (George had dabbled in the Dark Side, but wasn't heavily affected. All he got was the Force Lightning.) A ball of energy appears in George's hand. He makes a claw, a lightning hits Felix. Fearless tries to attack Vader, but manages to push him back a few meters. "And now, we banish you!" They make a three fingered claw over their hearts, then push out. (Note: This is an Ancient Greek gesture used to ward off evil. As a Sith Lord, Vader is pretty evil.)

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
GBalance101 on Apr 10, 2014 wrote:
Oh, um, did I mention Fearless is George's Padawan?

"Not if we can help it." Two Jedi stand in front of Felix and Vader. One is younger than the other, and wears the Jedi apprentice robes, while the other looks to be a Jedi Master. "So, we meet again, Felix. I had a feeling about you. Sly was right. You can not be trusted!" (George had dabbled in the Dark Side, but wasn't heavily affected. All he got was the Force Lightning.) A ball of energy appears in George's hand. He makes a claw, a lightning hits Felix. Fearless tries to attack Vader, but manages to push him back a few meters. "And now, we banish you!" They make a three fingered claw over their hearts, then push out. (Note: This is an Ancient Greek gesture used to ward off evil. As a Sith Lord, Vader is pretty evil.)
OOC: You can't just randomly make your character a jedi! Besides, Felix has been called, by several experienced jedi and the emperor himself, ' One of the most powerful force-sensitives since the dawn of time'. You might want more than that to fight him with his master by his side.

Felix waves his hand. A loud crack echoes through the air, and Fearless's hand goes limb. It seems to have lost all of the bones in it. Troopers surround the two jedi, kneeling and lifting their blasters into firing position. Another line aims their guns using their comrades' heads to rest the blasters.
The young sith grins. "They fire worse than sparks from those things."
Without warning, the two Jedi feel their lightsabers fly into Felix's hands. "The Spiral will be ours, and we will overthrow the emperor!" He activates the sabers and hands his to Vader. Vader activates the two he has.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
A flash of light behind Vader, and Dino is standing there, looking around at his surroundings in bewilderment, saying "Darnit! I still can't get that spell down right! Where am I now.." He stops short as he notices the people around him.

"Oh... Hello there... wait... FELIX!? ARE YOU TRYING TO CONQUER THE SPIRAL AGAIN?" He gives Felix a glare, saying, "Does your brother know about this!? When I tell-"
Kai interjects, saying "Yes, I know perfectly well. I was standing right next to you." At this moment Vader lifts Dino into the air with the force for a second before Dino's staff glows for a second, and Dino is no longer floating of Vader's power, instead appearing in a bubble of shadows. His eyes glow red, and he speaks in a voice not quite his own.
"FOOL! YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MESSING WITH!"
He raises his staff, it now glowing red instead of it's usual blue, and he swings it down as he screams,
"RISE! RISE, AND ATTACK!" A swirling blue vortex opens, stone warriors, fire elementals, and lightning elementals coming through. 2 more open, and more and more pour through, forming into squads and attacking the stormtrooper army. A group of specialized stone warriors forms up and attacks Darth Vader and Felix, 2 other squads moving to restrain Fearless and George. Another goes for Justin, although they have strangely familiar spheres on their belts. One steps forward and throws out an Onix, before shouting in a deep, earthy voice, "Onix, use Rock Tomb!"

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
"Oh no you don't! Midget, use Hydro Pump!" The all familiar Seismitoad is called out and blasts the Onix with high pressured water. The Onix went down, but not before restraining Justin. "Hey, a little help here?" The mercenary captain asked. Midget managed to move the stones to free Justin. "Thanks Midget." Then he turned his view toward Dino. 'What the heck did I ever do? All I am is at the wrong place at the wrong time.'

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Kai Alcott on Apr 11, 2014 wrote:
OOC: You can't just randomly make your character a jedi! Besides, Felix has been called, by several experienced jedi and the emperor himself, ' One of the most powerful force-sensitives since the dawn of time'. You might want more than that to fight him with his master by his side.

Felix waves his hand. A loud crack echoes through the air, and Fearless's hand goes limb. It seems to have lost all of the bones in it. Troopers surround the two jedi, kneeling and lifting their blasters into firing position. Another line aims their guns using their comrades' heads to rest the blasters.
The young sith grins. "They fire worse than sparks from those things."
Without warning, the two Jedi feel their lightsabers fly into Felix's hands. "The Spiral will be ours, and we will overthrow the emperor!" He activates the sabers and hands his to Vader. Vader activates the two he has.
(Well, to every villain is a hero. And those heros had to be someone. So I chose George and Fearless.)

They looked around at their enemies. George knew what they fired, and without his friends near him, he was helpless if he got hit by one. "Erre es korakas!" he muttered. Then, he whispered something to Fearless. They stuck their hands up, and kneeled before Felix and Vader. "We surrender." they said.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Justin299oo on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
(OOC: So, is Vader the boss?)
(Yes. In the movies Vader is actually Anakin Skywalker gone evil. That's why he says this famous line to Luke. Luke: You killed my father! Vader: Luke. I am your father.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Justin299oo on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
(OOC: So, is Vader the boss?)
(OOC: Actually, Felix would be able to defeat him easily. FELIX is the boss!)

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
koompa stomp on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
A flash of light behind Vader, and Dino is standing there, looking around at his surroundings in bewilderment, saying "Darnit! I still can't get that spell down right! Where am I now.." He stops short as he notices the people around him.

"Oh... Hello there... wait... FELIX!? ARE YOU TRYING TO CONQUER THE SPIRAL AGAIN?" He gives Felix a glare, saying, "Does your brother know about this!? When I tell-"
Kai interjects, saying "Yes, I know perfectly well. I was standing right next to you." At this moment Vader lifts Dino into the air with the force for a second before Dino's staff glows for a second, and Dino is no longer floating of Vader's power, instead appearing in a bubble of shadows. His eyes glow red, and he speaks in a voice not quite his own.
"FOOL! YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MESSING WITH!"
He raises his staff, it now glowing red instead of it's usual blue, and he swings it down as he screams,
"RISE! RISE, AND ATTACK!" A swirling blue vortex opens, stone warriors, fire elementals, and lightning elementals coming through. 2 more open, and more and more pour through, forming into squads and attacking the stormtrooper army. A group of specialized stone warriors forms up and attacks Darth Vader and Felix, 2 other squads moving to restrain Fearless and George. Another goes for Justin, although they have strangely familiar spheres on their belts. One steps forward and throws out an Onix, before shouting in a deep, earthy voice, "Onix, use Rock Tomb!"
Kai splashes a bucket of water on the Onix and kicks it in the nose. He jumps on its back and continues assaulting it with buckets of water.

Felix levitates the nearby lake's water into the air above them, dropping it on all the elementals.

Vader starts cutting things up with his lightsaber.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
GBalance101 on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
(Well, to every villain is a hero. And those heros had to be someone. So I chose George and Fearless.)

They looked around at their enemies. George knew what they fired, and without his friends near him, he was helpless if he got hit by one. "Erre es korakas!" he muttered. Then, he whispered something to Fearless. They stuck their hands up, and kneeled before Felix and Vader. "We surrender." they said.
Vader prepares to finish them. When the saber is just a few inches from George's face, Felix suddenly draws a saber and blocks it. His eyes flash to red, then back to blue. "Noone kills my friends except me!"
He draws a second lightsaber and cuts Darth's dominant arm off. "I am the master now." He finishes the older sith in another blow, before ordering the firing squad to stand down. "By law of the sith, many thousand years old, I assume my masters' place. I am Darth Felix."

OOC: Yes, that is how it works. The sith hierarchy is something like...
Emperor
|
Dark Council
|
Darths
|
Lords
|
Military\Apprentices

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
"Hey, thanks for the help Kai." Justin smiled. He then noticed the same guy, and he had sent out a Weavile, and the weasel was going to attack Kai from behind. "Midget, use Poison Jab on that Weavile!" Midget was able to slam his right fist into the weasel Pokemon before he could attack the brotherhood assassin. "Now I'd say were even don't you?"

Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
Dino turned his eyes to Justin, obviously not in control of himself. He waved his hand, and more minions with Pokemon stepped forward to battle Justin.

Meanwhile, stone warriors specialized to deal with force sensitives attacked Felix, and were met with utter destruction. Dino stepped down to face him personally, saying, "FOOL! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRIFLING WITH! I AM TKALA! I BROUGHT THE FALL OF CELESTIA! YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME!"
"Big deal." Felix growled. Tkala-Dino fired blasts of dark energy to attempt to incapacitate Felix, who met it with lightning, causing both combatants to be locked in a duel, pushing on each other's beams. The stormtroopers tried to fire at Tkala-Dino, but he yelled a magic word and a force field was placed around him and Felix, separating their duel from everything else. They stayed that way for a while, as the battle raged on around them.

OOC: Dino attracted this spirit into himself by accident while checking the magic properties of an item he found while treasure hunting. It comes out when he is under extreme stress or is influenced by an unfamiliar power. EX: The force.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Kai Alcott on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
(OOC: Actually, Felix would be able to defeat him easily. FELIX is the boss!)
(OOC: Then why did Vader call Felix his apprentice? And I think you forgot that George and Fearless are SURRENDERRING, willingly allowing themselves to be take captive, among other things! They are literally kneeling before Felix and Vader, basically saying, "We allow you to command us." I mean, what Jedi would ever do that? And by the way, George was a Jedi before, only Fearless knows and can't tell anyone. That was before becoming a Pokemon trainer, and coming to the Spiral.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
GBalance101 on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
(OOC: Then why did Vader call Felix his apprentice? And I think you forgot that George and Fearless are SURRENDERRING, willingly allowing themselves to be take captive, among other things! They are literally kneeling before Felix and Vader, basically saying, "We allow you to command us." I mean, what Jedi would ever do that? And by the way, George was a Jedi before, only Fearless knows and can't tell anyone. That was before becoming a Pokemon trainer, and coming to the Spiral.
No, I thought it was a different kind of 'boss'.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Justin299oo on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
"Hey, thanks for the help Kai." Justin smiled. He then noticed the same guy, and he had sent out a Weavile, and the weasel was going to attack Kai from behind. "Midget, use Poison Jab on that Weavile!" Midget was able to slam his right fist into the weasel Pokemon before he could attack the brotherhood assassin. "Now I'd say were even don't you?"
"Sure." Kai shrugged, before starting a barrage of throwing knives at Tkala-Dino.
Felix grins as the strange energy field goes down and he gains the upper hand. Tkala gives a growl of displeasure, increasing his attack's intensity.

OOC: Koompa and I control each others' characters a bit because usually, while we type, we're sitting right next to each other.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Kai Alcott on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
Vader prepares to finish them. When the saber is just a few inches from George's face, Felix suddenly draws a saber and blocks it. His eyes flash to red, then back to blue. "Noone kills my friends except me!"
He draws a second lightsaber and cuts Darth's dominant arm off. "I am the master now." He finishes the older sith in another blow, before ordering the firing squad to stand down. "By law of the sith, many thousand years old, I assume my masters' place. I am Darth Felix."

OOC: Yes, that is how it works. The sith hierarchy is something like...
Emperor
|
Dark Council
|
Darths
|
Lords
|
Military\Apprentices
(Gee, that's nice to know. Only my friend can kill me. Such a happy thing. BETRAYAL!)

"Darth Felix... my lord." says George. He gives Fearless a look, that says 'Hello? Earth to Fearless?' Fearless gives him a look that says, 'Gee, great master you are.' They continue like this, giving each other arguemental looks, kneeling before Felix. (Is he embarrased? I give you permission to dump pies on their heads.)

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
"Come on out everybody!" Justin had called out his team of 6 (check my first post for reference) and ordered. "Everyone focus on Dino! He's the guy summoning all these people, so if we stop him, he'll stop summoning!" His team rushed forward, pairing up and fighting their way through the crowds to get to Dino. All but one however, and it was Luca. "Luca, let's help out Felix alright?" He tossed Luca a crimson and grey apple. After the Lucario took a bite, he mega evolved, and the two rushed to the sith's aid. "He may be sith, but he's my friend!" Justin cried out.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Jedi? Pokemon? what in the world xd my the way Kai its really fine until i get my garmmer up i might come back on role play and i don't really know all the rules about role play all the way so until i get my garmmer and spelling up i might come back on the role play threads anyway its alright kai i forgive you

fearless talon Lewis

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
GBalance101 on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
(Gee, that's nice to know. Only my friend can kill me. Such a happy thing. BETRAYAL!)

"Darth Felix... my lord." says George. He gives Fearless a look, that says 'Hello? Earth to Fearless?' Fearless gives him a look that says, 'Gee, great master you are.' They continue like this, giving each other arguemental looks, kneeling before Felix. (Is he embarrased? I give you permission to dump pies on their heads.)
(The sith always betray one another)
Felix's glares at the two, before deciding how to get them out of his sight. He waves his hand and they go flying, landing safely away from him. He continues his onslaught, eventually, with help, knocking Dino unconscious.