Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay- bored...

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kai pulls his hood back, tossing something into the tavern with his other hand, He whistles as he yanks on a rope, causing all the windows in Skull Island to shatter and the tavern inside to be filled with smoke. He snaps and fake armada bots march into the tavern and three monquistadors, after being told Avery kidnapped them with the armada's help, were released into different parts of the haven.
"Phase one is complete!" He whispers into one of Felix 'Long-Range Hologram Communicator', from who knows where.
"Good. Laura reported in, Marleybone is covered, and I just kidnapped Merle Ambrose and pinned the blame on the Waponi chiefs."
Suddenly, three monquistan ships pull in at the harbor. Soldiers and priests storm the haven.
Wizards snatch ships and sail towards Waponi Wu.
Dogs prowl the skyways, blasting anything Monquistan in sight.
"Now, to reel the armada into the chaos." Kai mutters, diving into a nearby Stormgate as angered pirates follow, searching for the fictional armada ship that stole all the Yum in Skull Island.
OOC: Kai, Felix and Laura had a plan. 'Phase one' is setting ALL factions in the Spiral to near the point of war. Noone else knows, though, so they may have some problems doing that.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kai Alcott on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
Kai pulls his hood back, tossing something into the tavern with his other hand, He whistles as he yanks on a rope, causing all the windows in Skull Island to shatter and the tavern inside to be filled with smoke. He snaps and fake armada bots march into the tavern and three monquistadors, after being told Avery kidnapped them with the armada's help, were released into different parts of the haven.
"Phase one is complete!" He whispers into one of Felix 'Long-Range Hologram Communicator', from who knows where.
"Good. Laura reported in, Marleybone is covered, and I just kidnapped Merle Ambrose and pinned the blame on the Waponi chiefs."
Suddenly, three monquistan ships pull in at the harbor. Soldiers and priests storm the haven.
"Now, to reel the armada into the chaos." Kai mutters, diving into a nearby Stormgate as angered pirates follow, searching for the fictional armada ship that stole all the Yum in Skull Island.
OOC: Kai, Felix and Laura had a plan. 'Phase one' is setting ALL factions in the Spiral to near the point of war. Noone else knows, though, so they may have some problems doing that.
Kai drops a grenade into the Armada's treasury. When the smoke clears, all of their map pieces are missing. He writes a note, dropping it on the ground, saying that the Wizards did it. As all the chaos unfolds, and pirates storm Valencia, anarchy begins to spread.
Wizards attacking Skull Island, and being attacked by the Armada.
Marleybone attacking Monquista.
Monquista attacking Skull Island.
Pirates attacking the Armada,
Polaris attacking everybody at once.
"Phase 2 starts now." Kai mutters grimly.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Kai Alcott on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
Wait, WHAT did you do this time, Kai? I would have expected this from Felix, but you'd be the last person I'd expect!
Justin heard the news. The whole Spiral was on the edge of war. He had to get out of the spiral, and head back to the region of Unova, where Professor Juniper could look after him for a while. There was however, one problem. He couldn't escape the spiral, but his Pokemon could. "I'm going to need my best team to get out of this mess." So, after a long thinking process, his Pokemon loadout was Trapper (Flygon), Da Embrace, (Gardevoir), Midget (Seismitoad), Luca (Lucario), and one of his Kalos members, it was a Lapras, Queenie. The goal was to escape the spiral and head to Unova to hide out from the war. He told his crew to go into 'Last Stand' mode until he got back, and this, he realized, was Mission Impossible.
OOC: Will Justin be able to defuse the war, or will he escape the spiral? Just a reminder, Justin is an OUTREALMER, meaning he is not originally from the spiral.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
OOC: Joining in! What have you drawn me into this time, Kai?

"Ok, when does the part where I blow stuff come in again?" "For One-Eyed Jack's sake, Fearless! You don't blow stuff up!!" "Aw. But. But." "No buts!" (I am seeing a resemblance to Felix. Anyone else?) "Hey, remember that guy Kai Alcott?" "Yea, what about him?" "Word on the street is that he has, caused, so far, the Second Polarian War." "Oh dear." "Yeah! You think! We have to leave the Spiral!"

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Justin299oo on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
Wait, WHAT did you do this time, Kai? I would have expected this from Felix, but you'd be the last person I'd expect!
Justin heard the news. The whole Spiral was on the edge of war. He had to get out of the spiral, and head back to the region of Unova, where Professor Juniper could look after him for a while. There was however, one problem. He couldn't escape the spiral, but his Pokemon could. "I'm going to need my best team to get out of this mess." So, after a long thinking process, his Pokemon loadout was Trapper (Flygon), Da Embrace, (Gardevoir), Midget (Seismitoad), Luca (Lucario), and one of his Kalos members, it was a Lapras, Queenie. The goal was to escape the spiral and head to Unova to hide out from the war. He told his crew to go into 'Last Stand' mode until he got back, and this, he realized, was Mission Impossible.
OOC: Will Justin be able to defuse the war, or will he escape the spiral? Just a reminder, Justin is an OUTREALMER, meaning he is not originally from the spiral.
OOC: Defuse it? Impossible. At this point, only an alliance of the greatest warriors and diplomats in the Spiral could stop it. Also, soon everything will fall apart. Every creature for itself. This is all part of the Alcotts' plan to destroy the Armada, though Felix may have an agenda of his own in helping his siblings...
Kai calmly walks into the Machine, searching for Kane's throne. Felix and Laura walk close behind him.
"So, you have found my one weakness." A voice echoes through the halls.
"'Your' one weakness? You aren't the only armada robot..." Felix says.
"The armada is my creation. They are programmed, and reprogrammed, and assembled and destroyed, at my smallest whim. They might as well be an extension of my body."
"You... you're Kane?" Laura asks.
"Yes. And you think you three can beat me in a battle? Try your luck, little fools."
A robot descends from the ceiling as walls fold back, until they stand in a room the size of Monquista City. The bot is about 20 feet tall. Its eyes light up, and the voice echoes from it. "Try your luck..." It repeats.
"This is Kane..." Kai whispers. "How did we ever think we could win...?"

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
"With this." A voice echoed behind him. "Trapper, use your Earthshake Punch!" Everyone leaped up as the Flygon's fist slammed into the floor, shaking it having Kane fall over. "Don't mess with the armada, Alcott. But this is a 'you' problem, so I guess I'll take my leave." Justin was about to fly out, when Trapper reared his head in disagreement. "Trapper, it's great you want to battle, but Kane's 4 times your size." Trapper however, reminded Justin that they never back down from a boss. "Well, it seems early, but let's do it!" He called out Midget and Luca, and both were ready to beat Kane down a peg.
OOC: Boss time!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Justin299oo on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
"With this." A voice echoed behind him. "Trapper, use your Earthshake Punch!" Everyone leaped up as the Flygon's fist slammed into the floor, shaking it having Kane fall over. "Don't mess with the armada, Alcott. But this is a 'you' problem, so I guess I'll take my leave." Justin was about to fly out, when Trapper reared his head in disagreement. "Trapper, it's great you want to battle, but Kane's 4 times your size." Trapper however, reminded Justin that they never back down from a boss. "Well, it seems early, but let's do it!" He called out Midget and Luca, and both were ready to beat Kane down a peg.
"Now! Aura Sphere!" The Lucario's attack hits a wall, causing it to crash in front of Kane. "Now! Again!" The second attack hits a wall near Justin and the Alcotts. "Kiya!" George Gordon suddenly appeared in front of the pirates. "Go, Dish!" A Greninja pops out in front of him. "Now! Skywalker and Dish! Aura Shuriken!" Dish made a shuriken shape of water, and spun it around. When the Lucario's Aura Sphere hit the shuriken, Dish launched it with such force that it knocked Kane back. "Now it's your turn!" And saying that, he disappeared into thin air.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Justin299oo on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
"Be careful!" Felix yells. "I think he still controls the entire machine, not just his robot!"
He dodges to the side and launches a volley of metal from the ceiling. Wires dangle from the ceiling, and Kai swings off of them to land on Kane's shoulder. As he reaches to grab the boy, hand only a blur, Kai jumps on that hand and then onto his head. "Faster than any living being, are you?"
He cuts a small plate off the top and dives in. Circuits come flying out, as well as many bombs, data chips, and batteries.
"Attack now!" He jumps out of the machine. Kane's foot parts, revealing a plug. The ground gives way, leaving him a place to port his consciousness back into the machine. He plugs in, and the robot falls to the ground. Another one, about as tall as Laura, appears, dodging Kai's blows easily. He lands one punch to the young assassin's face... and knocks him out cold.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Kai Alcott on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
"Be careful!" Felix yells. "I think he still controls the entire machine, not just his robot!"
He dodges to the side and launches a volley of metal from the ceiling. Wires dangle from the ceiling, and Kai swings off of them to land on Kane's shoulder. As he reaches to grab the boy, hand only a blur, Kai jumps on that hand and then onto his head. "Faster than any living being, are you?"
He cuts a small plate off the top and dives in. Circuits come flying out, as well as many bombs, data chips, and batteries.
"Attack now!" He jumps out of the machine. Kane's foot parts, revealing a plug. The ground gives way, leaving him a place to port his consciousness back into the machine. He plugs in, and the robot falls to the ground. Another one, about as tall as Laura, appears, dodging Kai's blows easily. He lands one punch to the young assassin's face... and knocks him out cold.
Justin growled. Although Felix had tried to kill him TWICE (Which both attempts failed), he was still a friend to the sith lord. He motions for Trapper to go for his Limit Break. A sandstorm whips up in the arena and sends a tornado of sand at Kane. This seemed to do a lot of damage, getting Kane down to half health, and giving Justin's allies some cover. Midget was next to the plate with his Limit Break. Several raging waters were conjured and a large tidal wave had crashed down on Kane, followed by several lightning strikes.
(OOC: Trapper's limit break is called 'Desert Power', and Midget's is 'Wrath of the Ocean'.)

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Just under Kane, an explosion of infernal flames blasted the Armada leader into a wall. As the flamed died down, a magical circle containing immense power was etched into the marble floor and the Undead Obeah was chuckling in the middle of it. Before anyone could say anything, he held aloft a bird mask and uttered with theatrical glee:
"Alas poor Bishop. I knew him well. But we have seen who is the greater magician. And now I once more have the powers I once wielded before we first met. So, were taking care of the source of our misery? Well, I brought some help."
"Indeed." spoke an elegant voice behind Justin "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Maria, the Hoodoo Queen. I see were up a giant. Allow me to even the odds."
And with a flick of her wrist, she conjured a little marionette of an ax-wielding soldier. Pretty as it was, it was nothing compared to the sixteen-foot duplicate that crashed through the ceiling.
"I'll deal with the oncoming solders." shouted Sebastian Nicols on a huge war golem.
"Well," said Omar "Time to get to the root of the matter."

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
The Undead Obeah on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
Just under Kane, an explosion of infernal flames blasted the Armada leader into a wall. As the flamed died down, a magical circle containing immense power was etched into the marble floor and the Undead Obeah was chuckling in the middle of it. Before anyone could say anything, he held aloft a bird mask and uttered with theatrical glee:
"Alas poor Bishop. I knew him well. But we have seen who is the greater magician. And now I once more have the powers I once wielded before we first met. So, were taking care of the source of our misery? Well, I brought some help."
"Indeed." spoke an elegant voice behind Justin "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Maria, the Hoodoo Queen. I see were up a giant. Allow me to even the odds."
And with a flick of her wrist, she conjured a little marionette of an ax-wielding soldier. Pretty as it was, it was nothing compared to the sixteen-foot duplicate that crashed through the ceiling.
"I'll deal with the oncoming solders." shouted Sebastian Nicols on a huge war golem.
"Well," said Omar "Time to get to the root of the matter."
OOC: Kane is in his true form. And for some reason, I feel like the Alcotts will be in trouble when this all ends.

Kai falls to the floor, as Felix and Laura move to cover him. Kane stands from the onslaughts launched by the two, his smaller body still intact. "You can not defeat me."
He makes a snap decision.
"We will settle this in a 1 vs 1 battle. Vote on your champion who will either die or defeat me."
OOC: Vote! Before he changes his mind!

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Justin walks forward. "I'll do it. I may be just a kid, but I've got more hope than you KNOW I have." (Maybe we should let Justin take care of this.)

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Justin299oo on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
Justin walks forward. "I'll do it. I may be just a kid, but I've got more hope than you KNOW I have." (Maybe we should let Justin take care of this.)
"Stop- you won't stand a chance, Justin. Let me handle it." George Gordon jumped to where they were standing. "I challenge you, Kane. For Her Majesty!" He led an army full of Redcoats, dressed like him. Bonnie Anne, Lucky Jack Russell, M, and Admiral Nelson with his army joined him. "Fire at will!" "I thought this was Kane." "Sigh. Fire at Kane!" The army shot, slashed, whatever, at Kane. "Good enough! Retreat to ship!" And they disappeared from sight.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kane just laughs. "Come and duel me, boy. I expect more battle once this is over?"
He jumps over Justin, kicking his leg hard.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Justin sighs. "Trapper! Up for a second round?" The Flygon nods and stands, or flies, at the ready. "Use Dragon Claw!" Trapper's right claw became covered with draconic energy as he slashed at Kane in an upward motion, slicing off half of Kane's mask.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Justin let off a few kicks to make sure his leg was alright, with surprisingly enough it was. "Really? You wanna knnecap me? Arceus have mercy on your non-existent soul Kane. I'm through with the small talk." Justin was pretty fed up. He holstered his rifle, and then crossed his arms. Kane looked at Justin with bewilderment, but then saw what he was going to do. Justin had charged up a beam of holy light, and before he released it, the mercenary captain shouted, "EAT THIS ROBOT!" He then fired off the beam directed at Kane, narrowly missing Trapper by centimeters.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Justin299oo on Apr 2, 2014 wrote:
Justin sighs. "Trapper! Up for a second round?" The Flygon nods and stands, or flies, at the ready. "Use Dragon Claw!" Trapper's right claw became covered with draconic energy as he slashed at Kane in an upward motion, slicing off half of Kane's mask.
Kane dodges the blow, and counters with an uppercut to the Flygon, and a kick at Justin's stomach.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
OOC: i'm gonna jump in with my

all the sudden a trap door open and they heard a voice it said come down here if you don't wanna die Kane; what? who are you? Kai asks the pirate had brown hair and he had Mooshu gear on him call me talon he said
how did you find us? Justin said lets just say i had a hunch talon said

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
(OOC: Uh, hi.) Justin ignored the guy who popped in and focused on battling Kane. Forming a huge staff, he swung at the ground/dragon type, which Trapper gracefully dodged. He proceeded to rush towards the floor, and punched the ground to create a tremor. Everyone leaped up, and Kane was knocked back by the shockwave.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
warrior021u on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
OOC: i'm gonna jump in with my

all the sudden a trap door open and they heard a voice it said come down here if you don't wanna die Kane; what? who are you? Kai asks the pirate had brown hair and he had Mooshu gear on him call me talon he said
how did you find us? Justin said lets just say i had a hunch talon said
OOC: Please, not to be rude, but correct your grammer and punctuation. Also, controlling another's character is forbidden.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
"Now! Judgment!" A red beam of light struck Kane from the high heavens, and almost blinded the crew. "I have tamed Arceus, the Original One, creator of all! I am the Pokemon Master! I can unleash his true form, every 17 of them, as I wish!" said George Gordon. "Fire Arceus, replace your wrathful flame with the fury of the earth! And now, raise the quakes of the earth! Show them!" His eyes were red, as if he had been driven insane by something. The earth roared and shook. Kane, in his metal suit of armor, fell to the ground. "Ground Arceus, choose the power of the fist! And show them your might!" Arceus reared up to attack. A brown fist appeared in the air, and punched Kane away. "Now! Absorb the might of the sea, and destroy him!" A wave appeared and washed away Kane. George Gordon fell on the ground, collapsed from controlling Arceus.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
GBalance101 on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
"Now! Judgment!" A red beam of light struck Kane from the high heavens, and almost blinded the crew. "I have tamed Arceus, the Original One, creator of all! I am the Pokemon Master! I can unleash his true form, every 17 of them, as I wish!" said George Gordon. "Fire Arceus, replace your wrathful flame with the fury of the earth! And now, raise the quakes of the earth! Show them!" His eyes were red, as if he had been driven insane by something. The earth roared and shook. Kane, in his metal suit of armor, fell to the ground. "Ground Arceus, choose the power of the fist! And show them your might!" Arceus reared up to attack. A brown fist appeared in the air, and punched Kane away. "Now! Absorb the might of the sea, and destroy him!" A wave appeared and washed away Kane. George Gordon fell on the ground, collapsed from controlling Arceus.
"Impressive" said Omar after that display "But I doubt that killed him off for good."

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
warrior021u on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
OOC. sorry just forgot i ever posted
OOC: I didn't mean that! Please, I'm very sorry, I just had a bit of trouble reading your post.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
"George!" Justin rushed to his friend's side. "Arceus can take a lot out of you, but I learned how to use Judgment myself!" Using a spell known as Restore, he tries to being his friend back to full strength.