Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Calling all Witchdoctors!!!

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Greetings Mateys!!!

I be seeking some voluntary assistance from our fine pirate community for my next music video production, and would appreciate any of ye who can take a little time to dance with me and my Skull Island TV crew.
Sorry, I dont have any rewards or codes to be giving as these would be difficult to pass along under the circumstances, but everyone has a chance at being seen in my next video release, not to mention another chance to meet new friends in the game.

Basically for this video shoot, I am "Calling all Witchdoctors!!!"
I am looking for Witchdoctor class pirates, dressed in their very best/preferred Witchdoctor garb (focusing on looks not functionality/stats).

My plan is to have us all gather in a couple of common public places, such as Avery's court, and depending on turn out, maybe my Witchdoctor home. And have all of us "Dance" with my Skull Island TV crew in front, everyone dancing, while my camera man floats about the crowd taking video of everyone trying to get numerous angles etc to be used to create the video.
Any talking that pirates would want to do I would ask they please do so privately via whisper as any talk bubbles etc in the video footage, would be destined for the cutting room floor as used to say, because I need clean (no talking) footage.

Date: Saturday March 22nd, 2014 (3/22/14)
Time: 4pm Pacific (6pm Central, 7pm Eastern)
Where to meet: Avery's court
Realm: One-Eyed Jack

Look for Silent Sam Stern (My Witchdoctor)

Further details will be worked out as required.

Date/Time may be adjusted if not enough pirates ARRRRR able to show!
Please... let me know what you think.
I cannot give you many details on the video I am working on, as the wonderful KI developers/staff say... "That would be telling!"

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Witchdoctors of any level? I'm in, I'll bring my witchdoctor, if you don't mind a menu chatter being there.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dr Zeppers on Mar 14, 2014 wrote:
Greetings Mateys!!!

I be seeking some voluntary assistance from our fine pirate community for my next music video production, and would appreciate any of ye who can take a little time to dance with me and my Skull Island TV crew.
Sorry, I dont have any rewards or codes to be giving as these would be difficult to pass along under the circumstances, but everyone has a chance at being seen in my next video release, not to mention another chance to meet new friends in the game.

I am looking for Witchdoctor class pirates, dressed in their very best/preferred Witchdoctor garb (focusing on looks not functionality/stats).

My plan is to have us all gather in a couple of common public places, such as Avery's court, and depending on turn out, maybe my Witchdoctor home. And have all of us "Dance" with my Skull Island TV crew in front, everyone dancing, while my camera man floats about the crowd taking video of everyone trying to get numerous angles etc to be used to create the video.
Any talking that pirates would want to do I would ask they please do so privately via whisper as any talk bubbles etc in the video footage, would be destined for the cutting room floor as used to say, because I need clean (no talking) footage.

I cannot give you many details on the video I am working on, as the wonderful KI developers/staff say... "That would be telling!"
Sounds like fun. My Merciful Chrissy is giving me 'The Look' as I type and has levitated my phone to me to enter in the info. I think for the survivability of my hair I will be there.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Community Leader
I also will try to get all the names of those that participate for mention in the video credits, but no promises as it could be easy to miss a name. ;) I am seeing if more can be arranged, we'll see.

Puppylove...
Level is not an issue... all are welcome. I have no problem with menu chatting, i'll have to see if I can work out a few key menu chats to help communicate during the event.

Chrissy...
Would be awesome to have ye there!

Captain
May 16, 2011
Greetings Mateys!!!

Hmm...... Interesting, I look forward to seeing i- Hank what is it?!

Uh-oh, I think I'd better come, Hank has just been begging for meets.

Alright, I think I'm free then, and I'll try to make it.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
Greetings Mateys!!!

sounds awesome! i will be there!

Slick Logan Kent
lvl 10+ Witchdoctor
(10+ because i may quest and lvl up before the date)

Community Leader
It came to me attention matey's that I forgot a specific detail....

I'll need all participating pirates to turn their Pets/companions "off" / "hidden" as with all that extra activity, it would be a bit to chaotic. - Thanks!

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
I may be there if I finish my homework super early.

Golden Chris Silver -Level65 Witchdoctor
...witchdoctors, unite

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Dr Zeppers on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:

I'll need all participating pirates to turn their Pets/companions "off" / "hidden" as with all that extra activity, it would be a bit to chaotic. - Thanks!
Nice! You have Fearless's support. Witchdoctors unite! (To the tune of Mermaidman and Barnacleboy from SpongeBob.)

-Fearless George Xiriga, level 23

Ensign
Jun 12, 2013
Dr Zeppers on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:

Ok thx for the invite and i will make sure i turn my companion/pet off can't wait sounds awesome aka also fun:P

Practical Brooke Fairlead lvl 16 witchdoctor

(also Fearless Maya Nelson lvl 51 buccaneer)

also is it ok if I bring some other witchdoctor friends plz and thx ye

(Ps. ye rock Dr Zeppers)

Community Leader
Annoucement to all, thar's more fun! just a tad!

I found an ole Pirate101 chest, in it were codes to be had!

To each that receives one 1000 crowns to their name.

Just how to win them, isn't yet clear, what a shame.

Details coming soon, but I can share the where and when.

Just scroll to the first post, and you'll find it within.

Note: Winners will be given a code word or two in game which they will be able to communicate to me over at Skull Island TV (no signup required), or Pirate101Central.

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
btw look for Lazy Rachel Webb, if you see her then that's my witchdoctor :D

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
That was really a blast. Thanks for hosting such a fun event Dr. Zeppers. I had such a fun time and I am sure all the other Marauding Witchdoctors were too. Of course I took pictures, not my usual variety as I didn't want to be moving around getting my shots when obviously all camera angles belonged to the Dr.'s camera man, so anyone wishing to see some snaps of the fun while we wait for the video to be produced, you can check out my album Dr. Zeppers' Calling All WItchtoctors on Pirate 101 Central.
*Heads home to soak sore feet*

Captain
May 16, 2011
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Greetings Mateys!!!

When will the codes be given out? I checked skull Island T.V. but it didn't say who the winners are (Also my form made it right? I'm not sure if it did)

Community Leader
Avast Mateys!!!

Thanks again to everyone who came and participated, I have some great video footage to use in my next video, you were all awesome!
I hope I got all your names!

The following pirates were identified and will be reflected in the video credits:

Black Pearl Moone
Bloody Seth Jackson
Bloody Wesley Xavier
Brave Alex Richmond
Dark Miranda Silver
Dark Misty Moone
Dark Noah Orleans
Dead-Eye Cyrus Carter
Emily
Fiery Aurora Zabra
Fine Bradley Quick
Gruesome Grace Groot
Holly
Katherine De Bouff
Lazy Liam
Lazy Rachel Webb
Melissa
Merciful Christina
Merciless Devin Deveraux
Merciless Madison Moone
Merciless Mariah Moone
Merciless Nathan Deveraeu
Miserable Destiny Everhart
Romantic Rebecca Irving
Sandy Pearl
Silver Pearl
Stubborn Duncan Freeman
Wolf

The following pirates were the first 20 randomly selected (via fruit machine) from those that followed up with a message here on Central or my site, they have been sent a code for 1000 crowns (Thx KI / Jack!).

Black Pearl Moone
Bloody Wesley Xavier
Dark Miranda Silver
Dark Misty Moone
Dark Noah Orleans
Dead-Eye Cyrus Carter
Emily
Gruesome Grace Groot
Katherine De Bouff
Lazy Rachel Webb
Melissa
Merciful Christina
Merciless Madison Moone
Merciless Mariah Moone
Romantic Rebecca Irving
Sandy Pearl
Silver Pearl
Stubborn Duncan Freeman
Wolf

Thanks again to all who participated!!!! WAHOOOOO!!!!!!

Note: Lists are alphabetical, order bears no significance.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dr Zeppers on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
Avast Mateys!!!

Thanks again to everyone who came and participated, I have some great video footage to use in my next video, you were all awesome!
I hope I got all your names!

The following pirates were identified and will be reflected in the video credits:

Black Pearl Moone
Bloody Seth Jackson
Bloody Wesley Xavier
Brave Alex Richmond
Dark Miranda Silver
Dark Misty Moone
Dark Noah Orleans
Dead-Eye Cyrus Carter
Emily
Fiery Aurora Zabra
Fine Bradley Quick
Gruesome Grace Groot
Holly
Katherine De Bouff
Lazy Liam
Lazy Rachel Webb
Melissa
Merciful Christina
Merciless Devin Deveraux
Merciless Madison Moone
Merciless Mariah Moone
Merciless Nathan Deveraeu
Romantic Rebecca Irving
Sandy Pearl
Silver Pearl
Stubborn Duncan Freeman
Wolf

The following pirates were the first 20 randomly selected (via fruit machine) from those that followed up with a message here on Central or my site, they have been sent a code for 1000 crowns (Thx KI / Jack!).

Black Pearl Moone
Bloody Wesley Xavier
Dark Miranda Silver
Dark Misty Moone
Dark Noah Orleans
Dead-Eye Cyrus Carter
Emily
Gruesome Grace Groot
Katherine De Bouff
Lazy Rachel Webb
Melissa
Merciful Christina
Merciless Madison Moone
Merciless Mariah Moone
Romantic Rebecca Irving
Sandy Pearl
Silver Pearl
Stubborn Duncan Freeman
Wolf

Thanks again to all who participated!!!! WAHOOOOO!!!!!!

Note: Lists are alphabetical, order bears no significance.
Thank you again Soooooooo much Dr. Zeppers. I got to have all that fun AND I got some crowns to top it all off, thanks to the Fruit Machine. You sure know how to treat your extras well. Hollywood would do well to take some lessons from you. I have heard extras referred to as "Props that eat" by some uncaring Hollywood crews so they truly need to take a page from your kind and caring book on taking good care of extras.