Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Power Glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 21, 2013
My first power Great JuJu tends to rarely show up on the first round and if not on the first round it takes a million years to just get it and when I finally get it it's already the end of the match why?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
lelpeterson on Mar 13, 2014 wrote:
My first power Great JuJu tends to rarely show up on the first round and if not on the first round it takes a million years to just get it and when I finally get it it's already the end of the match why?
Yea it's not guaranteed that you get it first. Try moving it around a bit to position two or three. I am not sure if it actually improves the odds but just in my non scientific NOT double blind study it sure seemed to help it show up more often, sooner.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
lelpeterson on Mar 13, 2014 wrote:
How high is the number? The higher the power the lower chance it has appearing at the beginning of the battle. 1 means it will appear almost all the time.