Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Meet Rachel, an in-game meet up party/event/etc.

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
:D hey guys after seeing how Chrissy did a meet up/party thing I decided that maybe I should try one to. (That and my friend list is somewhat empty because people don't add me often XD)

The meet up info below
5 o' clock pm EST
Day Saturday (2/29/2014)
Realm Vandima (A non busy realm and corresponds to the meet up area)
Area: The Witchdoctor trainer's cave (Perfect spot )
Character name to look for: Lazy Rachel Webb aka my Witchdoctor character

Event plans: The party is mostly just a meet and greet but I will be adding most (or all) of the people who decide to show up for it. :D after an hour or two, the party will be moved into my witchdoctor's house (Well she needs the gold but my swashbuckler character can give her some Aquila stuff to sell so don't worry)
Once we are in my witchdoctor's house, those who want can check out the new Witchdoctor Sanctum housing add on.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
:D hey guys after seeing how Chrissy did a meet up/party thing I decided that maybe I should try one to. (That and my friend list is somewhat empty because people don't add me often XD)

The meet up info below
5 o' clock pm EST
Day Saturday (2/29/2014)

Event plans: The party is mostly just a meet and greet but I will be adding most (or all) of the people who decide to show up for it. :D after an hour or two, the party will be moved into my witchdoctor's house (Well she needs the gold but my swashbuckler character can give her some Aquila stuff to sell so don't worry)
Once we are in my witchdoctor's house, those who want can check out the new Witchdoctor Sanctum housing add on.
Perhaps we should change that date to March 1st since February only has 28 days this year. Other than that it sounds like great fun. I will do my best to be there.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
Perhaps we should change that date to March 1st since February only has 28 days this year. Other than that it sounds like great fun. I will do my best to be there.
XD alright info changed to the 1st of March

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:

The meet up info below
5 o' clock pm EST
Day Saturday (2/29/2014)

I will surely try to make it if I can. Saturdays are usually pretty busy for me and my family, but I would definitely love to meet you and even more fellow message boarders- not to mention help fill up that somewhat empty friends list. If I can't make it I could send you a True Friend Code on Central, if you are a member there as well.

But, hopefully I can just make it and meet you and friend you in the Spiral on Saturday

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Ye have me word I'll be there lassie,

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Sorry I will not be able to attend this one since I have to work that night.

Captain
May 13, 2011
i can join, mostly so i get to meet everyone here ingame

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Sigh Can't wait to see you their on my b I guess.

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
ill try to make it
Silent Maricela Quietly

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
If it's march 1 at 5:00 EST I will definitely be there. Lazy Rachel Webb look for Faithful Tatiana Jackson a max witch doctor.

Captain
May 13, 2011
wait. can someone explain where it will be 5? im not good with time zones

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Sneaky George Quar... on Mar 1, 2014 wrote:
wait. can someone explain where it will be 5? im not good with time zones
EST is 1 hour ahead of CST, so 5:00 PM EST is 4:00 PM CST

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
My sincere apologies Rachel. For some strange reason my phone shut itself off and hence the alarm didn't go off. I just happened to notice it was getting late and picked up my phone to check the time and it was off.
I am really sorry for the no show, Please forgive my rudeness.
Can we meet in the game at another time of your convenience? I was SO looking forward to getting on your friend's list.
* Chrissy hug? *

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
:( barely anyone even came. I don't know for sure but I don' t think even chrissy came.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I tried to meet you

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I'm sry, I was busy Saturday evening. I got online at about 8:00 hoping the party was still on, but sadly I could not find any partiers, even on my friend list. I hope we can try again sometime.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on Mar 2, 2014 wrote:
:( barely anyone even came. I don't know for sure but I don' t think even chrissy came.
I am sorry for not making it Rachel. The weekends are a bit tough for me unless it is pretty early in the morning or pretty late at night. I really was hoping to make it but with 3 little ones- two being infants, it can be really tough finding the time. Plus, we ended up with unexpected company (8 extra guests) so that only added to the already busy schedule. If I could have made it, I surely would have- I assure you. I think it was probably more a case of people being tied up and unable to attend, then them not wanting to.

Maybe another time could work better...like say, on a Friday evening or at a later time on a Saturday. I would like to meet you and as many people here on the boards as I can, but I am sorry it didn't work out this time.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 1, 2014 wrote:
My sincere apologies Rachel. For some strange reason my phone shut itself off and hence the alarm didn't go off. I just happened to notice it was getting late and picked up my phone to check the time and it was off.
I am really sorry for the no show, Please forgive my rudeness.
Can we meet in the game at another time of your convenience? I was SO looking forward to getting on your friend's list.
* Chrissy hug? *
ok I understand.

At least I did meet a few people (Sneaky George and some others that I don't know who they are on here)

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
My sincere apologies to ye Rachel, I lost track of time and completely messed up can ye ever forgive me.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I am so sorry I couldn't come. You see, at the time I was supposed to be there, there was a lot of rain. Pouring dogs and cats. Then there was thunder and lightning. I could see the thunder right in front of my eyes and I remember reading somewhere that going on an electronic during thunder and lightning was bad. So that is my story of why I couldn't make it. Luckily, I am still alive in one piece.