Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Greatest Achievements

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
I would love to talk about the most remarkable achievement that we have ever done in this game.

My greatest achievement in this game is buying a haunted grotto and fully furnishing it, using only coins and the enemies I found in Big Sky and the storm gate to Cool Ranch.

Golden Chris Sliver lvl 35

What must your greatest achievement be?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I think mine is being here. When I sign onto the game, at least for me, my quests are secondary. I am here to interact with the players. I love helping others and set my quests aside all the time to help others. Many times people are amazed at my higher levels yet I am doing a quest well below them. That just happens when you lend a hand a lot. I only help when it is asked for or responding to my query/offer affirmeadly.
Coming to these boards and being able to share my knowledge of the game with others brings me great joy. Being able to get someone to laugh or to feel better about themselves makes me smile just thinking about. I have learned so much from so many, being able to pay it forward in such a fun way is indeed joy beyond measure.

Captain
May 13, 2011
this has to be in a pvp match. i dont remember a lot of the battle, but i DO remember my buffs saved my skin out there. i was one on one against a swashbuckler and finally managed to outlive him

and people say bucs are bad in pvp...

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
I think mine is being here. When I sign onto the game, at least for me, my quests are secondary. I am here to interact with the players. I love helping others and set my quests aside all the time to help others. Many times people are amazed at my higher levels yet I am doing a quest well below them. That just happens when you lend a hand a lot. I only help when it is asked for or responding to my query/offer affirmeadly.
Coming to these boards and being able to share my knowledge of the game with others brings me great joy. Being able to get someone to laugh or to feel better about themselves makes me smile just thinking about. I have learned so much from so many, being able to pay it forward in such a fun way is indeed joy beyond measure.
That was beautiful.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
When I beat two max level Witchdoctor's in PvP. I am still amazed how I won.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Mine has to be soloing the Rook fight on my swashbuckler. I soloed it the first time (I died twice just to somewhat figure out his cheats) :D