Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Staff Sets Sound Glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 17, 2011
Hello, I'm new to message boards and I recently encountered an unusual glitch and I'm hoping someone can help me out. I started anew with another swashbuckler and as I progressed, I've trained in staffy weapon use and purchased a few weapon sets (staffy/stabby or staffy/slashy), but the a problem I'm having when using them in battle is if I got a critical hit, the sound seems to cut off towards the end of the animation, then the battle music soon follows and sounds sort of turned down and it fells like I hear it from one speaker, but the rest of the audio is fine. This is fixed in 2 ways, either i get a companion to get a critical hit animation to return the audio back (does not work 100% of the time) or the battle ends. This becomes very annoying to me when I use these set and the audio acts like I toned it down.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to the message boards Tails. That is a new one and I am sure that customer support or someone here can for sure help you out. Thanks for bringing it to the attention of the powers that be. I look forward to hearing more from you.