Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

mighty charge breaks volcanios

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
so on my buccaneer i was fighting chumba wumba and mighty charged the only totem left and it showed me attack but next turn it didnt end it said break one more totem but the totems were gone and i was locked in endless combat!

Kai Sawkins level 40

Kai Ironside level 10

Administrator
Hi! Were you using the Ratbeard companion as stated in this thread? If yes, we are aware of this problem and will be fixing it in an upcoming update. If not, please let us know which companions you were using and any additional information that you may remember about this bug so we may recreate it internally.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
the purple captian on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
so on my buccaneer i was fighting chumba wumba and mighty charged the only totem left and it showed me attack but next turn it didnt end it said break one more totem but the totems were gone and i was locked in endless combat!

Kai Sawkins level 40

Kai Ironside level 10
No i was doing it for the first time i had barnabus? (spelling might be wrong) milo graytail and old scratch plus his summon barnabus mighty charged it and i was stuck in the battle

Administrator
Thanks for the additional info! We'll take another look at it and make sure we've got the correct bug fix planned for this encounter.

Administrator
Official statement here.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks again for your report.

Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
Official statement here.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks again for your report.
No problem Jack I beat it after seeing it happen twice so it isn't a complete loss!