Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay-Curse of the Golden Scepter

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
Dino and his brothers crept through the shadows, weaving in and out, wary of any traps the ancients may have placed in the crypt, when suddenly, a snap sounded through the cavern. Brian froze."Don't. Move. A muscle." Eric said, fear in his voice. "Let me check if you stepped on something... oh. Its a twig. But there is a tripwire an inch in front of your foot. Be more careful, will you?" "Shush!" Dino whispered, "There could be undead in here! Or worse, armada soldiers..."
"You shush Dino! If it wasn't for you wanting that scepter so badly, we wouldn't be here in the first place!"
As they continued bickering, a nearby panel in the wall slowly slipped out of it's place, falling with a loud clang
onto the floor, revealing a large room filled with undead. "I told you!" yelled Dino, charging his staff. "Shut up and fight!" Eric shot back, dashing back and forth through the undead, slashing at them left and right. "Fire in the hole!" shouted Brian, throwing a bomb into the room. "Take cover!" The bomb explodes, a bit of rubble flying out of the door.

Dino stepped into the room, waving away smoke and coughing. "There!" A lever sat on the wall. Dino pulled it, and another compartment slid open in the wall. There stood a golden scepter in a holder, a gem in the head. It glowed with an inner power, just begging to be taken. "Ha! I knew it would be here! Good thing we found that scroll first!" Dino yelled, the joy in his voice plain. "Um, Dino? Are you SURE nobody else could have found out about this?" But Brian's words were lost on Dino, as he plucked the staff from it's compartment. No sooner had he done it then the crypt began to shake and groan, and rubble began falling. "Run!" Dino yelled, grabbing his brothers by the arms and shooting out the door, through the crypts, and jumping to the docked ship just as the crypt collapsed behind them.

-Later, in the Kraken Skulls Tavern-

Dino smiled, examining the Golden Scepter. However, he soon read something on it that caused him to frown, then remind himself-Curses aren't real! But still... He who takes this scepter from it's rightful place in the Crypt of Kings shall be cursed to be plagued by those seeking possession of the scepter for 10 years to come!

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
koompa stomp on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
Dino and his brothers crept through the shadows, weaving in and out, wary of any traps the ancients may have placed in the crypt, when suddenly, a snap sounded through the cavern. Brian froze."Don't. Move. A muscle." Eric said, fear in his voice. "Let me check if you stepped on something... oh. Its a twig. But there is a tripwire an inch in front of your foot. Be more careful, will you?" "Shush!" Dino whispered, "There could be undead in here! Or worse, armada soldiers..."
"You shush Dino! If it wasn't for you wanting that scepter so badly, we wouldn't be here in the first place!"
As they continued bickering, a nearby panel in the wall slowly slipped out of it's place, falling with a loud clang
onto the floor, revealing a large room filled with undead. "I told you!" yelled Dino, charging his staff. "Shut up and fight!" Eric shot back, dashing back and forth through the undead, slashing at them left and right. "Fire in the hole!" shouted Brian, throwing a bomb into the room. "Take cover!" The bomb explodes, a bit of rubble flying out of the door.

Dino stepped into the room, waving away smoke and coughing. "There!" A lever sat on the wall. Dino pulled it, and another compartment slid open in the wall. There stood a golden scepter in a holder, a gem in the head. It glowed with an inner power, just begging to be taken. "Ha! I knew it would be here! Good thing we found that scroll first!" Dino yelled, the joy in his voice plain. "Um, Dino? Are you SURE nobody else could have found out about this?" But Brian's words were lost on Dino, as he plucked the staff from it's compartment. No sooner had he done it then the crypt began to shake and groan, and rubble began falling. "Run!" Dino yelled, grabbing his brothers by the arms and shooting out the door, through the crypts, and jumping to the docked ship just as the crypt collapsed behind them.

-Later, in the Kraken Skulls Tavern-

Dino smiled, examining the Golden Scepter. However, he soon read something on it that caused him to frown, then remind himself-Curses aren't real! But still... He who takes this scepter from it's rightful place in the Crypt of Kings shall be cursed to be plagued by those seeking possession of the scepter for 10 years to come!
"Hey, Dino."
Felix hangs by one foot from the rafter.
"Ya know, there's sort of a band of clockworks on their way. Kane wants that scepter, it seems."

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
"There's a WHAT?!" "A golden scepter, Captian my Captain. I and I knows this be true." "If you say so, Old Scratch. Assemble a search expedition!" "One problem, captain my captain. It be held by da one called Dino." "Uh, change of plans. Assemble the crew! We're hunting that staff!" "Aye, Captain!" "Ok, Barney, Kobe and Bonnie, go to the Kraken Skulls and hang these up. I'll need a real crew for this hunt. Ratbeard, go to Catbeard-" "He who must not be named"-"As I was saying, see if 'he who must not be named' can do anything about it. I will send Scratch with you, because you know what would happen. Everyone else, go around the Spiral. Take a few wind stones. But whatever you do, do NOT go to Valencia. I have the disguise. Spread the word. We'll need all the help I can get."

Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
"Is that so, Felix? Guess its time to see if this scepter's as powerful as the legends say..."
But before he could go and do so, when the 3 companions walked in. Their gaze went from Dino, to the scepter, then to each other. Before anyone could react though, Dino leapt towards them, bonking one on the head and blasting the other 2 with chain lightning, before sprinting out. He then ran off towards the docks.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
GBalance101 on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
"There's a WHAT?!" "A golden scepter, Captian my Captain. I and I knows this be true." "If you say so, Old Scratch. Assemble a search expedition!" "One problem, captain my captain. It be held by da one called Dino." "Uh, change of plans. Assemble the crew! We're hunting that staff!" "Aye, Captain!" "Ok, Barney, Kobe and Bonnie, go to the Kraken Skulls and hang these up. I'll need a real crew for this hunt. Ratbeard, go to Catbeard-" "He who must not be named"-"As I was saying, see if 'he who must not be named' can do anything about it. I will send Scratch with you, because you know what would happen. Everyone else, go around the Spiral. Take a few wind stones. But whatever you do, do NOT go to Valencia. I have the disguise. Spread the word. We'll need all the help I can get."
Felix hangs down from the ceiling by his foot, head in the middle of the gathering.
"He has the scepter." Felix announces, pointing across the tavern at Dino.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Kai Alcott on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
Felix hangs down from the ceiling by his foot, head in the middle of the gathering.
"He has the scepter." Felix announces, pointing across the tavern at Dino.
"He does? Felix, right? Thanks. GET HIM!" "Aye, captain!" "Yaaa!" "Follow that boy! Get the ship ready! Prepare yourselves for a hunt! The way of the Samoorai is found in death!" (OOC: George Gordon sometimes goes a little crazy)

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
GBalance101 on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
"He does? Felix, right? Thanks. GET HIM!" "Aye, captain!" "Yaaa!" "Follow that boy! Get the ship ready! Prepare yourselves for a hunt! The way of the Samoorai is found in death!" (OOC: George Gordon sometimes goes a little crazy)
OOC: And Felix enjoys causing fights. Anger and Hatred make him stronger, and he's only thirteen years old.

Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
Dino jumped to his ship, yelling, "Cast off immediately! Procedure We-are-being-hunted-by-people-who-want-a-treasure-we-found-and-took!" The ship went towards Trade Winds, continuing on towards the stormgate.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
koompa stomp on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:
Dino jumped to his ship, yelling, "Cast off immediately! Procedure We-are-being-hunted-by-people-who-want-a-treasure-we-found-and-took!" The ship went towards Trade Winds, continuing on towards the stormgate.
"Get the ship ready! We're going to get that scepter!" "Quick use the transportalor, Captain!" "Yes, take me to St. Bonobo's in Monquista. Here's your gold." "Now get the ship ready again! Get to the Skull Island Stormgate!