Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Search of a skeleton/Ghost army :D

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I was curious how many skeleton/Ghost companions are there?

So far my Witchdoctor has

Old Scratch
Bones Mcgee (Btw he is fantastic with the Baron Samedi's Battle standard)

and thats it

I do know that Cool Ranch is full of crown shop ghost companions (o.o my wallet is scared of the total cost)
but are there any other skeletons? (Or any other other undead companions)

P.S. I do know that Dead Mike gets a boost but my witchdoctor has unreplacable items (Like the Hoodoo Bundle companion) on it and already have my full 6 so not going to reset her

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Feb 13, 2014 wrote:
I was curious how many skeleton/Ghost companions are there?

So far my Witchdoctor has

Old Scratch
Bones Mcgee (Btw he is fantastic with the Baron Samedi's Battle standard)

and thats it

I do know that Cool Ranch is full of crown shop ghost companions (o.o my wallet is scared of the total cost)
but are there any other skeletons? (Or any other other undead companions)

P.S. I do know that Dead Mike gets a boost but my witchdoctor has unreplacable items (Like the Hoodoo Bundle companion) on it and already have my full 6 so not going to reset her
Dead Mike's clone, S.M. Arson, gets 4 Epic Talents and 16 Minor talents, plus pirate1 talent. So, if you plant the standard in enemy territory in PvE, Arson gets +25% Damage in addition to undead boost (whatever that is) and Soul Harvest. In PvP, pirate talent is always active.
Martin Valvida is decent too. That Eye Bolt reduces mojo, which seems to cripple spooky and will based attacks as well as heals.
If I bought a ghost bison, I'd get the ghost archer. I see you like ranged companions, and he can use Witch Hunter more consistently than any of the other non-witchdoctor companions. I don't think any ghost companions can get enough talents to be worth buying though.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Row4n412 on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
Dead Mike's clone, S.M. Arson, gets 4 Epic Talents and 16 Minor talents, plus pirate1 talent. So, if you plant the standard in enemy territory in PvE, Arson gets +25% Damage in addition to undead boost (whatever that is) and Soul Harvest. In PvP, pirate talent is always active.
Martin Valvida is decent too. That Eye Bolt reduces mojo, which seems to cripple spooky and will based attacks as well as heals.
If I bought a ghost bison, I'd get the ghost archer. I see you like ranged companions, and he can use Witch Hunter more consistently than any of the other non-witchdoctor companions. I don't think any ghost companions can get enough talents to be worth buying though.
Alright thanks for the info :D

P.S. the reason it appears I like ranged companions is because they just so happen to be quite useful with battle standards

Captain
May 16, 2011
Hmm.... Here's a list of all undead/ghost companions your witchdoctor can get from questing.

- Dead Mike: received from presidio if your parents were killed in a mutiny
- Old Scratch: awarded from "Treasure Hunt"
- Bones McGee: awarded from "A Chill Wind"
- Ghost Singer: awarded from "To The Rescue!"
- Skyfire: awarded from "Relic of a Restless Spirit"
- Bat Masterson(not sure): awarded from "Payback"

And that's it. Next are the companions you can get from the crown shop after questing.

- S. M. Arson: unlocked after presidio
- Lost Ranger: unlocked from "Beyond the Grave"
- Jim Masterson(not sure): unlocked from "The Ringleader"
- Martin Valvida: unlocked from getting the badge "Order of St. Dorotea"
- Moresco de Valvida(not sure): unlocked from getting the badge "Order of St. Dorotea"
- Chilam Bak: Can be awarded in Tribal Crew Pack

And I'm pretty sure that's all the companions you can receive or buy in the game. If anyone knows of others, fill me in.