Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Possible other worlds

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
Ever wondered what kinds of worlds we'll see in the next parts of the plot? I think many people want to see a Krokatopia world next, but what worlds like Dragonspyre, we didn't see much of it in the game, that would be a great place to search for Marco Pollo's map. One other world I thought of would be another new world like Aquila was.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
dragonknight14807 on Feb 3, 2014 wrote:
Ever wondered what kinds of worlds we'll see in the next parts of the plot? I think many people want to see a Krokatopia world next, but what worlds like Dragonspyre, we didn't see much of it in the game, that would be a great place to search for Marco Pollo's map. One other world I thought of would be another new world like Aquila was.
Welcome to the message boards superrider14. Glad to have you aboard and hope you find your time on here as pleasant, informative, entertaining and as enjoyable as I have. There are a lot of great people here who are very helpful and well...just good pirates in general. Any world is welcome in my book, I just can't wait and will be super excited no matter where the great people at Kingsisle take us. Let the continued adventures begin...again...soon...maybe...hopefully!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to the message boards too Dragon Knight (Great name btw) . I to do a lot a wondering (as I wander.......sorry it just keeps slipping out ). We all are waiting with such excitement but as Professor Valkoor says we just gotta keep working on our patience muscle. That is never easy but know it always helps me to stay busy either on the game or on here. Heh, hence the amount of my posts lol.
Either way I am looking forward to getting to know you. Fair sailing.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Good reasoning Dragon Knight, Dragonspyre would be a perfect place to hide a map piece. I for one am hoping for a new world, like darkmoor; not a wizard world repeat(although I liked what they did with Mooshu and Marleybone!)

Also, I've made a theory post, called: New world? I've got an idea. Feel free to check it out, as it holds some of my hopes in the next update.