Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why Just One?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Why does the eagle mercenary have 1 type of power hit (Don't know what it's called.) while the eagle hoplite has three awesome ones. It kind of irked me. When me (a privateer.) and my buccaneer friend got those companions his was doing really cool power hits and I kept on waiting for mine to do one other than the one he already did. After a bit I realized he had only one. Why is this? I don't mean to sound like a whiner but I was just a little annoyed about it.

Administrator
I think I like the way Indigo Ring put it on this thread (which is a pretty good read): "All companions are not created equal, nor do they develop equally."

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
I think I like the way Indigo Ring put it on this thread (which is a pretty good read): "All companions are not created equal, nor do they develop equally."
So that's a no then?