Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Eagle Shades And The Healing of DEATH

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 22, 2010
Yarr fellow pirates! Teday by yar title, I reckon ye know what I'm goin te be talkin bout. The eagle shades and their healin powers! BY THUNDER! Ok ill stop talking pirate .

So basically I think it is a little unfair that the shades get the second wind healing power and have 2 of them to use. Many pirates are very frustrated with Cadmus or any eagle shade that heals when ever they try to kill it. So Kingsisle can you change this in the update? Maybe to one small heal or no heals at all? If you would like to share your ideas fellow pirates please feel free to respond.

Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Likeieggs on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
Yarr fellow pirates! Teday by yar title, I reckon ye know what I'm goin te be talkin bout. The eagle shades and their healin powers! BY THUNDER! Ok ill stop talking pirate .

So basically I think it is a little unfair that the shades get the second wind healing power and have 2 of them to use. Many pirates are very frustrated with Cadmus or any eagle shade that heals when ever they try to kill it. So Kingsisle can you change this in the update? Maybe to one small heal or no heals at all? If you would like to share your ideas fellow pirates please feel free to respond.

Thanks!
There is nothing unfair about it. It is simply another challenge presented to us that we have to figure out how to solve. They are solvable for many have done it. Frustrating maybe but that's what challenges are for, to stretch us a bit and get us to think outside the box and figure out how to solve the new and unique problem and go on with a good feeling that we have once again persevered and come out on top. A challenge is not unfair, it is designed to push us a bit in our fighting style so we can learn to think on our feet. Taking away every challenge just because it annoy's us would sure make a boring game, in my book.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Likeieggs on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:

Thanks!
I agree, them dead'um Eagle Shades are pretty annoying. In fact, their heals are too annoying to put into words, so I should be decomposing this post right now, but I'm gonna continue, for Death's sake. The cursed status seems to have passed away, for the Eagle Shades can still heal after being cursed. But I don't believe the Eagle's power should be beheaded, this is Aquila! It's supposed to be tough! In fact, I quite like the challenge their heals death bring.

Gah, these puns are dying.

Anyway, cheers!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thunder Hawk on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
I agree, them dead'um Eagle Shades are pretty annoying. In fact, their heals are too annoying to put into words, so I should be decomposing this post right now, but I'm gonna continue, for Death's sake. The cursed status seems to have passed away, for the Eagle Shades can still heal after being cursed. But I don't believe the Eagle's power should be beheaded, this is Aquila! It's supposed to be tough! In fact, I quite like the challenge their heals death bring.

Gah, these puns are dying.

Anyway, cheers!
Lol, just brilliant. Keep up the good work. Very punny.