Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

yeah, like i noticed

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
i just noticed i have over 200 post now! [hehe, I'm not ALWAYS looking at it, haha]

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MightySwashbuckler... on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
i just noticed i have over 200 post now! [hehe, I'm not ALWAYS looking at it, haha]
Well you Sure do. Congrats on rise in rank as you continue in your business of improving the game and the players knowledge of such. Not to mention all the giggles. Well done.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
MightySwashbuckler... on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
Well Quiver Me Lumbers- how did we miss that. Congratulations to you MightySwashbuckler. Just because we were snoozing on the job doesn't mean we don't appreciate you- because I know we surely do. You have lots of great input and contributions to the boards. So again I say "CONGRATULATIONS- ON YOUR NEW PROMOTION"

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
Well you Sure do. Congrats on rise in rank as you continue in your business of improving the game and the players knowledge of such. Not to mention all the giggles. Well done.
haha thanks

Captain
May 16, 2011
Well congrats then, (Al)Mighty Swashbuckler for Gunner's Mate! With all the congratulations going around, it would be hard to not remember to congratulate people. *Shoots a glance at own rank*

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Thunder Hawk on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
Well congrats then, (Al)Mighty Swashbuckler for Gunner's Mate! With all the congratulations going around, it would be hard to not remember to congratulate people. *Shoots a glance at own rank*
Well blow me down! Another one missed. I am officially demoting myself (unless Golden Guardian would like to do the honors for me )

A Bosun you are Thunderchu9801 and a congratulations well deserved for your rise in rank! So without even further delay- CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Captain
May 16, 2011
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
Well blow me down! Another one missed. I am officially demoting myself (unless Golden Guardian would like to do the honors for me )

A Bosun you are Thunderchu9801 and a congratulations well deserved for your rise in rank! So without even further delay- CONGRATULATIONS!!!
*Puts on best Elvis Presley impression*

"Thank you. Thank you very much"

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thunder Hawk on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
Yes, congrats to you too. All your hard work and rising of rank has not gone unnoticed, I am so thrilled to see others stepping up and doing this. That way it's not going to become some inflated popularity contest, it will just be fellow pirates noticing the deeds of others and giving the well deserved pat on the back.
Your deeds are noted and back soundly patted. Congratulations.