Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I just had an idea!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Guys, as we've all read, watched, and played, we've learned that the Armada wants to take El Dorado for themselves, but I had an idea about their origins. What if Marco Pollo created them to harshly test anyone daring to find the Lost City of Gold!? I believe that the Armada Spiraled out of control (sorry, bad pun lol.) because of them wanting the city for themselves. But, what if they WERE originally created to protect El Dorado from any greedy person? I'd appreciate you guys' thoughts on this subject!

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
warriorscreed on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
Guys, as we've all read, watched, and played, we've learned that the Armada wants to take El Dorado for themselves, but I had an idea about their origins. What if Marco Pollo created them to harshly test anyone daring to find the Lost City of Gold!? I believe that the Armada Spiraled out of control (sorry, bad pun lol.) because of them wanting the city for themselves. But, what if they WERE originally created to protect El Dorado from any greedy person? I'd appreciate you guys' thoughts on this subject!
Nice theory, but early on Avery states that they were made to attack Polaris.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warriorscreed on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
Oh my goodness the implications are so varied that it could make my head hurt, lol.
I am sure that Blind Mew is just capering with glee as he watches our brains spin off into so many different directions trying to out guess him. I am sure this one made him giggle for sure.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
Oh my goodness the implications are so varied that it could make my head hurt, lol.
I am sure that Blind Mew is just capering with glee as he watches our brains spin off into so many different directions trying to out guess him. I am sure this one made him giggle for sure.
Doesn't he always? Hats off to whoever is the guy behind Blind Mew! You make guessing at things so much fun! Also, I love how you taunt us with your signature catch phrase "That would be telling.....". Anyways, the Armada and its creator will always be a mystery until we go back to Valencia!