Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

el dorado

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 01, 2013
Hi!!

Is there a full El Dorado map some where!! i have only tree of them i finish all my quest !!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
voodomax on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
Hi!!

Is there a full El Dorado map some where!! i have only tree of them i finish all my quest !!
Welcome to the message boards Voodo Max The rest of the map pieces will come. The game is still new and the story has not finished being told yet. We haven't come to the end of the total quest yet. Once we do then another wonderful challenge will be waiting for us. When you are lucky enough to be part of a new game that is in the process of growing up, you get to see things like this. The next round of updates are coming soon. Then your quests will pick right back up.
Congratulations of completing all your quests so far. There is lots more to come, never fear.

Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
Yeah, does anyone have a full El Dorado map anywhere? Please post exactly where it is and what times you are away from it. Not that I'd try anything ...
-Brave Samantha Nightingale lvl 65
-Sneaky Sarai Nightingale lvl 10
-Stormy Nikita Nightingale lvl 11

Ensign
Nov 29, 2013
i don't know i'm a level 59 buccaneer
i'm silver kyle sharp, add me