Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is Bonnie Anne over-rated?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 15, 2014
Very. For me, she is a do sniper i.e. promo 2, an it takes WAY to long just to get one epic. She isn't the best and I don't use her. All of my other companions mostly are better. She doesn't have really the best of anything and truly is useless to me.

Ensign
Jun 15, 2014
cutlessclark on Feb 16, 2014 wrote:
I also used to feel she was over rated back when I was foolish pirate, but since her recent upgrade to Highlander I have come to love her abilities. As a musketeer her rouse is always needed because that ability is rare among my crew and her long range coupled with burst fire gives her an edge over most enemies. Stick with her and she will become an intricate part of your crew's success.
Lol bro just get rouse from the commo. I did and it works great especially with spell power higher than 100

Ensign
Apr 28, 2012
Witty Gavin on Jan 27, 2014 wrote:
Hey Patrick! Personally, I love Bonnie Anne thanks to her voice (got to love the voice) and her Scatterblast attack. As she promotes higher and higher, her range expands. I don't quite get her healing power, but she packs quite a powerful punch, or should I say blast.

Rule
And I love what she says! If you're done with Monquista, you probably remember this!
"WE MADE IT!!!! Now remember, this is a library, so keep your voices down."

Ensign
Apr 28, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on May 4, 2014 wrote:
bonnie is the best lol
Bonnie Anne is best!

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Here is my story on here

Entering the big sky on my privateer skyway. I died so many times without the sharpshooter.

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
I've found Bonnie Anne as a good companion. She gets three promotions so she can get a lot of Epic Power options. When she was added a heal to her power deck, that was helpful to me and probably a lot of people starting off needing to understand healing.

Ultimately, the bottom line is just a matter of opinion,

Quentin Davenport, lvl 62