Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nausica oh nausica...

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 15, 2013
I wasn't sure where to put this its related to pvp and its a bit different so I thought here. Anyways there is some reasons I want to talk about nausica. A bit overpowered in pvp, so basically my friends had a 2v2 together (I watched). So my 2 friends classes don't matter anyways, they put 2 valors on nausica. Then they rushed her over to my other friends with her endless point blank ranges. She did many criticals and her confirmed ones. Basically killed or nearly killed some of their companions and killing one of my friends. While they stayed over there doing nothing. Nausica completely took the game board soon enough they had won. If you double valor nausica she cant be killed (basically) Every hit doing about 70 damage or around thereEverytime I see the enemy has a nausica I know It wont turn out well, unless they don't have valor type shields. A lot of people may not agree but I think nausica kinda ruined pvp. Further more this makes me angry I always feel like I have a dis advantage in pvp now. A lot of people with the bundle will say "Well we payed for her and she should be good" I agree she should be a good companion but not overpowered like she kinda is currently. All this is my opinion I am not stating fact! If you agree nausica seems a but overpowered then please say so!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Nausica is amazing in my POV. I never play PVP, so I don't know she would do in a round of PVP. She is great in battles in every world, and her ability to have tons of epic abilities, and then to have all levels of instant critical hits, and then to be able to run all the way across the battleboard with her Centaur's Charge attack, she is the perfect musketeer! However, she is not First Mate worthy on my team, since I am a musketeer as well. Kawil Doomclaw occupies First Mate for me. Anyway, Naucisa is an amazing companion, and how you utilize her will turn the tide of any battle! See ya in the Skyways!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
Pickletastik on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
I wasn't sure where to put this its related to pvp and its a bit different so I thought here. Anyways there is some reasons I want to talk about nausica. A bit overpowered in pvp, so basically my friends had a 2v2 together (I watched). So my 2 friends classes don't matter anyways, they put 2 valors on nausica. Then they rushed her over to my other friends with her endless point blank ranges. She did many criticals and her confirmed ones. Basically killed or nearly killed some of their companions and killing one of my friends. While they stayed over there doing nothing. Nausica completely took the game board soon enough they had won. If you double valor nausica she cant be killed (basically) Every hit doing about 70 damage or around thereEverytime I see the enemy has a nausica I know It wont turn out well, unless they don't have valor type shields. A lot of people may not agree but I think nausica kinda ruined pvp. Further more this makes me angry I always feel like I have a dis advantage in pvp now. A lot of people with the bundle will say "Well we payed for her and she should be good" I agree she should be a good companion but not overpowered like she kinda is currently. All this is my opinion I am not stating fact! If you agree nausica seems a but overpowered then please say so!
yeah nausica is overpowering

Ensign
Sep 13, 2009
I don't think Nausica ruined pvp she may be OP but I think that it ended up all right. The only people that have her had to spring 40 bucks for her which is, in my opinion, worthy of an OP companion. The only rule I think is players should tell each other whether they are using her and they should not be allowed to use her charge on the first or second round and not be allowed to buff her personally although team buffs are OK. With those simple rules I think Nausica is completely ok.